đŸ‡·đŸ‡ș Russia

You mean

You fucking Cyrillic

3 Likes

The old WBA no.9?

5 Likes

OK, no major war before the pandemic like in 1918 but this seems to be slipping under the radar courtesy of Johnson & govt.

I think that we are on it - but without a coherent position from the US or EU there is fuck all we can do

Germany cannot do anything because Putin will turn off their gas supply.

Under the radar? the BBC website has been pumping out article upon article on this for the last week most of which have conveniently knocked stories about the government’s problems off the top news item.

We are the baddest bad guys. HTH.

I’m off, no need to reply.

HTH no need to reply.

1 Like

Short memories seem to be in abundance.

Anyone forgetting how the current Ukraine came to be? CIA op? Snipers in Maidan?

Ukraine about to sign up to a big deal with Russia instead of a worse one from the EU?

1 Like
8 Likes
4 Likes

This is yet another example of the media not doing its job. A story with proper context might mention the soft aggression of NATO, given it’s the only thing that Russia really gives a fuck about.

If the West had stuck to it’s perestroika promises, this problem would not exist. Instead, there are military bases encircling Russia and the West wants more in Ukraine.

Doesn’t help that the media were originally saying an extra 2k personnel were being deployed “to the region” implying to Ukraine. Clarified later to Poland and Germany. :roll_eyes:

And our Poundshop Churchill can go do one.

US government making a statement:

Journalist doing job for a change:

BBC happy to report statement uncritically:

2 Likes

I don’t doubt that Putin is preparing to invade/annex the Ukraine, tbh. He has form, and the area has long been a thorn in his side.

However, rather than piss around making fake propoganda videos, why doesn’t he just use the tried and tested Bush Blair Manouevre by simply claiming that the Ukraine is led by a madman who has WMD poised to fire against Russia, and publish a faked dossier to justify it? :thinking:

He should just roll in - what exactly is the EU / US going to do about it.

The EU will dither because they are worried that the Russians will turn off the gas. The US will dither because its not their back yard and, well, Biden.

I’ve heard military good ol’ boys being interviewed in the media and a war seems to be what they’re after.

It seems the US is slowly losing influence in the world and they don’t like it.

No point spending trillions on shiny kit if you can’t use it . “Hooah”

1 Like

Trump would not be involved in this bullshit.

1 Like

Now China gets involved with all the politicking- seems more and more that Ukraine is just an excuse to ramp up the rhetoric.

It’s all a bit pathetic dick waving by the politicians and military from all sides.

It’s almost as if no-one wants the US leading a cohort of nations to give its awful foreign policy the veneer of legitimacy.

3 Likes