Remain or leave? Sotonians straw poll

Stick with it krg, I want to see if you can get a straight answer

3 Likes

KRG, the case needs to be heard and it needs to be done properly and not to fit in with this argument.
I would suggest he was mentally unstable and looking for something to attach himself to to give him worth like so many of these things.

And poorly worded doesn’t do it justice as well its written and worded like assassination don’t you agree?

That’s clearly a different coloured hat.

1 Like

Sorry, I mean hat of different colour.

Oh ffs.

5 Likes

He may most likely have acted alone… but it shows the kind of dangerous racist fuckers that BF attracts as membersbeacsue of their vile racist agenda…

Barry, you know KRG has clarified. You going on is a windup about something that is beyond your childish games. If you have any sense of decency, drop it.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

KRG, the case needs to be heard and it needs to be done properly and not to fit in with this argument. I would suggest he was mentally unstable and looking for something to attach himself to to give him worth like so many of these things. And poorly worded doesn’t do it justice as well its written and worded like assassination don’t you agree?

The evidence suggests otherwise, Baz. He was an ardent right-wing supporter. There’s evidence of his membership of several far-right groups, and purchasing of Neo-Nazi books online. It’s not really under any doubt that Jo Cox was murdered for her politics. The things you also disagree with. So, by your own logic, you align with Mair.

If his mental state was an issue, why was he deemded fit to stand trial?

And, yeah no. But still, trying to form arguments that aren’t there. Still strawmanning. Pretty clear how spectacular that guilt by assoication attempt was.

1 Like

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

He may most likely have acted alone… but it shows the kind of dangerous racist fuckers that BF attracts as membersbeacsue of their vile racist agenda…

Sounds like the sort of thing people might say about islam.

4 Likes

The sort of thing Barry would say about Islam.

I’m a strong proponent of horseshoe theory :wink:

1 Like

For a start most sane people don’t take politics to the extent of murder, being fit to stand trial doesn’t mean he won’t being able to claim diminished responsibility, there is no evidence yet as its not in court.
You are reading what you want and making it fit your agenda.
You poorly worded a party sponsored assassination a few moments ago heaven knows what else you’ll write with poor information.
To finish your written paragraph wasn’t grammar but wording.

Just back from my local polling station where they were queing out the door and the ballot boxes were looking very full already.

The ladies there said it was the busiest they’d ever known it.

Looks like it’s going to be a huge turnout.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

For a start most sane people don’t take politics to the extent of murder, being fit to stand trial doesn’t mean he won’t being able to claim diminished responsibility, there is no evidence yet as its not in court. You are reading what you want and making it fit your agenda. You poorly worded a party sponsored assassination a few moments ago heaven knows what else you’ll write with poor information. To finish your written paragraph wasn’t grammar but wording.

Barry, you are talking bollocks.

Are you going to address any of the actual points or just carry on chewbacca-ing?

1 Like

IS and other extremist groups for sure… but not Islam

IS and other extremist groups actively engage in and explicitly condone terrorism. islam gets tarred by the same brush.

Whether Islam condones IS, is up to your interpretation.

1 Like

What points? You poorly (ahem) worded a sentence and here we are, what about Omar Mateen? What category do you put him in?

Haha oh look. Now he’s on to Islam.

Was that my fault?

Originally posted by @Sotonist

Was that my fault?

Nah, it’s his go to when he’s got fuck all else.

Answer the question then.

Nah sweetheart, I’m still waiting on yours.

Which isn’t going to come. So I’m going to leave this here. Bored with your bullshit and I’m not going to play this game with you.