Remain or leave? Sotonians straw poll

I was about to say you’ll know them by the sandals and cardigan.

3 Likes

Is there reason to believe the group sent him to do it or is the ambiguity here unfortunate?

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

I didn’t say they sent him to do it.

But it looks very strongly like he was a supporer of BF, or at least a Leave supporter.

The point being to highlight how daft it is for Baz to say that simply by supporting Remain you are cosying up to the Banks etc. When, if the same logic is flipped - it doesn’t look much better for the Leave campaign.

He has tried this before, saying I allign with the Tories, without a hint of irony. :lou_facepalm_2:

You are better than that.

Never been ITK before, but i just bumped into a guy i hadn’t seen in ages. Had a bit of time, so we went for coffee. He told me that the results are gonna be Remain, and that a lot of the politicians aren’t keen on David Cameron. They think he’s an “arsehat” lol.

5 Likes

I just spoke to my contact at Finch Farm and can confirm what Bearsy just said.

5 Likes

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

You are better than that.

Baz, you tried to go the guilt by association route (again). All I’m doing is showing how catastrophically stupid that (still) is for a Leaver.

No I haven’t, you without thought tried to link a case that we know nothing about to prove a point, don’t do it as it’s stupid and naïve.
All we know is a man killed a woman with a firearm and knife and the motive appears to be political, you are suggesting sponsored assassination which I sincerely doubt it was.
Thank the Lord you are not involved in law.

No I haven’t, you without thought tried to link a case that we know nothing about to prove a point, don’t do it as it’s stupid and naïve. All we know is a man killed a woman with a firearm and knife and the motive appears to be political, you are suggesting sponsored assassination which I sincerely doubt it was. Thank the Lord you are not involved in law.

Try reading again Barry. I have not suggested that.

And I have already clarified that to someone else.

Being part of a political party means little, think about it. Just for a few moments of all the murderers in the passage of time, do you they never voted or had a political view?

Barry is on his Trolling mission again KRG… only about 1/10 though - he willl be back with hiscomedy impression of Turkish any minute now calling everying ‘Son’ or sunshine :lou_eyes_to_sky:

i like it best when he says ppl are a whopper

No trolling on this.

Being part of a political party means little, think about it. Just for a few moments of all the murderers in the passage of time, do you they never voted or had a political view?

you going to take back the comment about me suggesting it was a sponsored assassination now then?

Also, how are you still failing to see the point here. Are you seriously that thick, or just willfully ignorant.

If, as you say, supporting Remain = cosying up to banks and aligning with Tories. Then by the same token you are aligning with Thomas Mair.

Or, you can agree that is bollocks. And admit that you are talking bollocks. It’s really that simple.

I suspect the most likely outcome here is some keyboard mashing and some kind of word soup.

1 Like

y’know, the group who had a supporter murder an MP last week?

Explain that passage a bit better please?

KRG come now.

And I’m not saying you intended to say that. It could easily be read that way though, so I’m making sure that it’s only guilt by association.

y’know, the group who had a supporter murder an MP last week?

Explain that pasage a bit better please?

Thomas Mair, was reported as shouting Britain First at the time of the attack. It is also thought he is could be the man in this picture:

The passage means a supporter of Britain First killed a politician. It’s perhaps poorly worded, but I have already clarified that. Are you, seriously going to try and lecture me on grammar?

KRG come now.

Haha you fucking idiot. 3 minutes, calm down kid.

1 Like