Remain or leave? Sotonians straw poll

So it is the eve of the referendum, I would be interested to see where the members on Sotonians stand with regards to this very important issue.

So a small straw poll… Perhaps they could use on TV on the build up?

So how are you voting?

• Leave
  • Just not voting
  • Remain
  • Do not know enough to vote

0 voters

Well thats me fucked, just clicked fucking Leave in error… fuckity Fuck,best not do that tomorrow…

1 Like

Since I don’t actually get to vote on this for real, I have elected to cast my vote here. I voted remain. My reasons are here:

2 Likes

It’s the bottom box Gay.

2 Likes

Hmmm subconscious. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Well thats me fucked, just clicked fucking Leave in error… fuckity Fuck,best not do that tomorrow…

Hmmm several beers…

1 Like

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Hmmm several beers…

You drinking during the day tomorrow? This sort of thing worries me about, well the general public, just worry me!

Maybe…because the only reasonI can think off why people mighvote Leave is if they are pissed :lou_wink:

I’ve just voted “Remain” for you Gay. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Got accosted by a rabid Brexit campaigner on my way out of work.

I told him I was a Remainian , managed to piss him off in two ways.

bit pissed off with the reporting 12,000 heads of business and industry stay stay Dyson and some other bloke say leave. For balance they should name all 12,000 who say stay.

Not allowed to Vote and as I have already left the EU my vote reflects that.

Still remain seems to be winning in the Sotonians vote of about 8! ha ha ha

Smart people on here obviously… well someof us :lou_lol:

I am an innie. Like many there are things about the EU that bother me, but I am more bothered that somehow were are special. We are. Bunch of mongrels that are just as much part of the European DNA as all the other countries. The only thing that makes us “special” is a small strip of water. We call the Germans arrogant but the Leave campaign show what arrogance is. Time we stopped pretending that we are more important than other European nations and started to embrace the union. We are all European. Rant over (and the weather here in Crete is 34c :lou_sunglasses:)

2 Likes

The opinion in the local seems to be leave :lou_facepalm_2:

Remain as I’m not a racist mong who harks back to the British Empire or reads and believes the Daily Mail.

10 Likes

The Daily Mail are pushing Remain agenda srs.

2 Likes

The Germans are throwing the kitchen sink at it

4 Likes

Just because people want to curb immigration does not make them rasict. That is another part of this campaign that’s distasteful. The branding of people who have genuine concerns that immigration is out of control, are branded as bigots and racist. Pathetic mud slinging from a Remain camp devoid of ideas and clinging on to the EU dream which should’ve been put out of it’s misery a long time ago.

1 Like

@MicrowavedGerbil this is a graphical represntation of Flahute

1 Like