Remain or leave? Sotonians straw poll

Love the BBC live coverage on the website, with pictures of the scene of people coming and going from polling stations! seriously!!!

Originally posted by @KRG

Who is ‘my lot’? Have you ever seen me say a single thing about our flag?

Or are you having to @construct-fake-enemies-to-shout-at, again?

I believe the popular terminology is strawman.

You know the ones who hate the UK, Great Britain and England, everything you do you do to undermine it.
Admit it you hate England? You love every other nation on the planet bar this one, why? Haven’t a clue but you live in one of the most tolerant nations on the planet, you need to travel to a few places and you’ll see injustice.
This Country is good and it could be better.

4 Likes

Correct.

There was a reason I didn’t use the term though.

There is truth in what i said, the left cosying up to the City of London, bankers, gamblers and tories sickens me to the core.

1 Like

Feck sake, even my browser is in on the act now??

5 Likes

See, this is (characteristically) bollocks, Barry.

Remember how you posted that, disappointing, Lexit video? You know, the left-wing case to Leave.

Can you seriously not comprehend their bieng a left-wing case to stay?

Or, are you finally admitting to cosying up to the far-right extremists you so often sound so similar to?

You do know historically the labour party movement was/is against the EU? You do know Corbyn was/is/has always been anti EU?

The far right? Who UKIP? Who I dislike but compared to our European cousins are ladies in a tea party, nearly every nation in the EU as well has an established centre right/right elected party, wake up boy.

UKIP hard/far right ha ha I am chuckling at that, a bunch of angry misfits similar to the extreme left, equally crap and mild compared to our European cousins.

1 Like

When this is done maybe we can have a referendum about kicking The Sun/Murdoch out of the U.K.?

3 Likes

I thought that Cameron said he would trigger article 50 immediately if the vote goes to leave?

I don’t like UKIP, I just cheer them on, praise them and agree with their policies.

I didn’t actually call them far-right, but hey your call. I more meant the likes of EDL and Britain First. By your logic, you are also costing up to them (which given how your rhetoric often matches theirs, as several people have pointed out, isn’t that hard to get).

This gets even more hilarious when you dig a bit further. The closest you’ve ever come to describing who the mystical boogey-man you constantly describe as the “extreme/fascist-left” (you know, not following it up with equally non-sensical pinko/sandal wearer crap) was Dianne Abbot.

Now, of the two UKIP or Abbot I know who is more extreme than the other.

Fuck seriously?, should have set up Sky+… darn

KRG, we are the most tolerant of one of them nations on the planet.

The EDL are extreme for the UK but would probably be the norm in Eastern Europe.

You need to get out a bit, this nation is mild, very very mild, it is also risk adverse and afraid of anything.

Stop it, you’re scaring me.

1 Like

This vote is such a complete lottery given the average IQ of many participants. Even among us relatively high-brow bunch on here, there are 4 pages of mostly arguing and shit stirring, when the Thread says “Straw Poll” and surprise surprise has a vote FFS :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

Deliberately ignoring Britain First there? y’know, the group who had a supporter murder an MP last week?

That’s extreme by anyone’s book.

Sorry Goatboy, a counsellor has been sent.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Sorry Goatboy, a counsellor has been sent.

They better not be wearing sandals.