Remain or leave? Sotonians straw poll

they have PTSD from the siege of jerusalem.

Worry you not my fellow sotonians :kiss:the missing 10 billion has been traced by my friend at EU HQ :laughing:

He talks of a Cayman Islands off shore account in the name of someone called pap :astonished:

No worries as they have traced him to a swamp in Somerset and hope to recover his spending money(5million) before he spends it all on wacky baccy. :grimacing: and cheap scrumpy.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

The mock shock indignation crowd just love it, the only nation on the planet that hates its own nation.

I think there is a huge difference between hating your own nation and hating bigots Barry.

2 Likes

It could be worse, they could be EU flags :hushed:

2 Likes

They will be wanting the LEAVE posters removed as well I suppose? Pah!

Or a german one. Paging Frau Merkel.

No. Your good deed for the day would’ve been glassing the cunt.

2 Likes

It’s actually illegal for any activist / representative to approach a voter at a polling station. You should have reported it.

Originally posted by @Microwaved-Gerbil

Just because people want to curb immigration does not make them rasict.

True. But (as somebody once said) not all Brexiters are racist but all racists are Brexiters.

3 Likes

White Genocide - what a knuckle head. What say we start with him.

They were milling around outside.

They always seem to. The previous local elections I got into a barney with a local Tory councillor.

Right-wingers hate me.

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

White Genocide - what a knuckle head. What say we start with him.

It’s actually a pretty common gripe amongst the self styled ‘Alt-Right’.

Ask Barry, he’ll know all about it.

The Bookies are offering like 6/1 against the Brexit now. Seems long odds for 2-horse race, especially considering Barry said Brexit had won the argument like 2 months ago. Think I might have a Flutter srs.

1 Like

The Sun have nailed their leave to the mast!!!

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

The mock shock indignation crowd just love it, the only nation on the planet that hates its own nation.

This would be a lot easier to take serious if you wern’t the most easily offended person on here.

Need we go find your hissyfit over the poster aimed at getting minorities out to vote? Or how upset you were that a school followed procedure to report children accessing Far-Right websites (wonder why that upset you)? Or Australia proposing having discussions about how they defined their “discovery/invasion”?

This could go on a little while.

You do all realise that whatever the vote outcome is be it Remain or Brexit it is only a reccomendation to the government of what the people want them to do. They do not have to abide by the result. They could if it was a remain victory still say to Brussels Fuck it were out or vice versa.

1 Like

Yes I do in fact, its an advisory referendum.

Consultative not advisory!!

Oh be quiet you wet, I am not offended by our own nations flag, your lot are though, pathetic.

Who is ‘my lot’? Have you ever seen me say a single thing about our flag?

Or are you having to construct fake enemies to shout at, again?