Remain or leave? Sotonians straw poll

No you’re just a thoroughbred whopper who loves it up the drainpipe from Juncker.

It won’t stop immigration and that is just one small issue amongst many. As a rule of thumb I find it best to take a diametrically opposite position to Batman from The Other Place. It seems to work well.

2 Likes

offensive

Remainers throw immigration at Brexiter’s but I haven’t met any against it? Why would they be? Uncontrolled migration is another thing altogether but they just smear like good little servants for the public school boy Londonesque elites.

Got told I was contributing to “White Genocide” by guy in a Britain First jumper at the polling station.

Guess that’s my good deed for the day done.

7 Likes

You’re advocating an undemocratic institution and one that sends refugee’s to places like Turkey.

1 Like

If Remain win would it be too much to hope for Britain First to leave the UK and set up their own little community far away from Civilisation?

2 Likes

If remain win it will give rise to all the reactionary right wingers and UKIP, UKIP are in a win win and will cause mayhem in Parliament stoking up a Scots referendum and then Brexit part 2, good job well done.

remain

the Scots who wanted to leave are still bloody here, so I doubt it

For me both scenarios seem pretty shit, so it’s a case of trying to come up a decision as to which is the least shit. Seeing as all the high profile brexiters are nasty, 'orrible cunts and only some of the high profile remain advocates are nasty, 'orrible cunts, i think i’ll just side with remain.

1 Like

HuffPostUK Politics@ HuffPostUKPol 6m6 minutes ago

Polling station ordered to remove ‘biased’ England flags after voters complain http://huff.to/28NT2IN

Angela Merkel@ Queen_Europe 37m37 minutes ago

Phone call from Silvio. Free Bunga-Bunga for all British tourists if you vote # Remain!

Veterans for Britain@ VeteransBritain 1h1 hour ago

# VoteLeave

1 Like

headline: “Polling station ordered to remove ‘biased’ England flags after voters complain”

article: no regulations prohibiting display of england flags, electoral commission spokesperson advised that it would be best to take them down to avoid more complaints.

1 Like

3 Likes

People are just too precious. Outrageous we can’t fly an England flag in ENGLAND without some trotskyist do gooder branding it racist or offensive.

World has gone mad.

The mock shock indignation crowd just love it, the only nation on the planet that hates its own nation.

TechnicallyRemain@ TechnicallyRon 9m9 minutes ago

No Tony, stop that

3 Likes