Posters who have been given an opportunity to spend more time with their family

Well done on managing to quote that properly.

1 Like

No problem An.

Thatā€™s certainly a helpful stance for my negotiations.

Not.

Everybody here knows that Shirty is one of our best Xmas posters.

4 days before Xmas and he unilaterally withdraws his labour.

Heā€™s just trying to ruin Xmas for sotonians.

Iā€™ve tried to get him back around the negotiating table and comments like that, Louise, are just not helpful.

BTW, what did I have to be forgiven for?

Was it that time in the pub when I furtively tried to look at your boobs and you saw me and we did that awkward ā€œletā€™s pretend that didnā€™t happenā€ thing?.

4 Likes

Witness for the defence here (there has to be someone). Technological Steveweb is inferior in that it is a pre-packaged solution that anyone can install on a server and select what feaetures they would like installed, implementing an ā€œignoreā€ function on said solution is relatively simple although costly, hence fiver mountain!

Pap decided to go with a free solution where you have to do everything pretty much yourselves, no fiver mountain but short on features.

From this we can conclude that Pap is the better web developer than SteveWeb!

1 Like

Crawly bum lick.

8 Likes

someone wants to be the 3rd mod srs fkn turncoat

8 Likes

I just want the facts to be presented properly and not twisted to suit an agenda.

4 Likes

Oh fuck.

Weā€™ve got bumbling, Dorset-based, tractor-driving, Big-legally-Inept-Bob representing us against the razor-sharp legal mind of London-based, Scotch-descended, dog-driving, bitter-and-twisted-against-pap Tokyo hypen Saint.

Weā€™re doomed pap.

7 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

Pap decided to go with a free solution where you have to do everything pretty much yourselves, no fiver mountain but short on features.

Thanks for highlighting where he went wrong but a bit harsh as he is already getting a load of shit today for changing the rules to suit him.

Nah, you need to try harder Bletch, it cant be that, it was something much less usual

1 Like

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

After I got ā€œguestedā€ and I was nice and polite and forgiving of Pap and Bletch , Cherts gave me a hard time for backing down.

If he now backs down, and apologises to Barry, Iā€™m gonna lose complete respect.

Not.

Heā€™s just trying to ruin Xmas for sotonians.

Iā€™ve tried to get him back around the negotiating table and comments like that, Louise, are just not helpful.

But he did, Bletch! He gave me a hard time! Iā€™m not forgetting it that easy.

1 Like

The only advantage pap has over Eddie (Grant) is that he can fit inside the Internet and fix things, if he has time. Given that heā€™s so busy, heā€™s never used this advantage and therefore is shitter than Eddie.

On a separate note, youā€™ll notice Eddie and Illingsworth (TUI) all getting interviewed for their views on Saints FC, but you never see pap. Whyā€™s that? Can I suggest itā€™s because he knows more about creating websites than he does about football.

2 Likes

Not.

beltch trying to make out like heā€™s negotiating a Union Dispute, rather than manning the gun tower at guantanomo

4 Likes

Are you saying that you need to try hard to see Louā€™s boobs?

What are you insinuating, Bucks? That Louā€™s boobs are not of the highest order?

Louā€™s boobs are lovely.

Just the right size, and, erm, weight, I imagine, well if Iā€™d imagined about Louā€™s boobs, then I imagine that Iā€™d imagine they were just the right weight.

Sorry Louise. This is all a bit unseemly, but Iā€™m trying to protect your honour.

1 Like

Not one of his frotting episodes again!!

stevegrant was giving his season review in the fkn Guardian the other day srs. Pap werenā€™t even asked his opinion on best network router for Computer Weekly.

6 Likes

Never driven a tractor in my life!!

1 Like

This is fun guys! Letā€™s kep this going until Pap gets off work and then go silent until tomorrow!

9 Likes

Louā€™s boobs are lovely.

Just the right size, and, erm, weight, I imagine, well if Iā€™d imagined about Louā€™s boobs, then I imagine that Iā€™d imagine they were just the right weight.

Sorry Louise. This is all a bit unseemly, but Iā€™m trying to protect your honour.

Fckn peodo.

8 Likes