Posters who have been given an opportunity to spend more time with their family

omg if i have to hear one more time about pap’s 9 (nine!) hour working day I’m gonna go fkn cherts and out every paedo on the fkn frm

6 Likes

I enjoyed that post tho beltch tks “Shirty goaded pap on his inferior web development skills” made me proper lol

3 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

pap and I have tried to be open about every bit of modding that we do from day one as it is one of the frustrations we’ve felt with other forums - hence why this thread is here.

this is normally true, but when pap done lou, he done her by the back door, and we only found out about it by chance cos she showed bucks the damage.

6 Likes

Was not a pretty sight

The damage, that is

7 Likes

I’d say it hurt, but Pap ain’t that big tbh.

10 Likes

That was very entertaining, Bletch, thank you.

2 Likes

Originally posted by saintbletch

• pap flagged this to Shirty as inappropriate and suggested that he change tack.

Thanks for replying bletch and explaining. You are no longer the man. Did spunktrumpet suggest a change in tack or demand? Also what happened to the freedom of speech mantra spunktrumpet was so proud of when his dad was saying racist/nazi like stuff to verbal? I can see why Sarb is annoyed at the time is lineal rule changing to suit spunktrumpet’s agenda stuff.

Btw - cherts has PM’d me* to give me full legal authority over his trial. I will be acting as his representative in the war against spunktrumpted until I am also guested.

*may not have not happened.

1 Like

After I got “guested” and I was nice and polite and forgiving of Pap and Bletch, Cherts gave me a hard time for backing down.

If he now backs down, and apologises to Barry, I’m gonna lose complete respect.

4 Likes

Tokyo needs guesting until he an quote properly.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

what happened to the freedom of speech mantra spunktrumpet was so proud of when his dad was saying resist/nazi like stuff to verbal?

hello, looks like the keen legal minds of our japanese contingent have identified a Talking Point

This is true! But I blame the webman.

The Steve Grant quote system was very user friendly.

2 Likes

Plus, there’s nothing wrong with saying resist nazi stuff. Unless you don’t want us to resist the nazi stuff?

Good point. I remember the Steve Grant spell check system back in the glory days.

1 Like

Are you confirming that Barry is indeed a peado? This is an important bit of information because as soon as two people have made the allegation then it must be investigated by the police.

1 Like

Yeah spell check was a good feature. Probably hard to implement tho if ur only mid-level web developer.

3 Likes

Well that’s all sorted then…

The Sunderland of web development my client has asked me to point out.*

*may not have happened.

1 Like

FFS, everyone knows the spell check feature takes 16 hours to develop and pap is already working 9/24 so it is an actual impossibility for him to create one.

2 Likes

While we are on spelling mistakes, who is An?

1 Like