Posters who have been given an opportunity to spend more time with their family

Bearsy, I agree. In fact I’m feeling a bit guilty about ganging up on little Pap, especially just before Christmas.

But Bletch is a cooler customer. He will be tough to bring down. I have nothing on him. Shirt jokes don’t have any effect.

That’s not what I heard Lou.

More info needed Lou. What happened with Verbal. Was it when Pap’s nazi dad came on back in the days when freedom of speech was ok?

1 Like

Saying “Brewdog is a shithouse commercial beer brand no better than fosters” ought to do the trick

1 Like

Bletch is on line, blech is online! This is not a drill. Heads down before someone gets guested.

OK, CB, that’s a warning.

1 Like

I think people should take it easy on Pap. He is working 9 (nine) hours a day.

4 Likes

The BNP getting their website redone?

6 Likes

Bletch is touchy on 3 subjects (that I know of) :-

• His lack of footballing skills, despite “playing” in an over 70s league he is regularly embarassed by them

• His lack of beer knowledge, he has a fascination with a pop-up beer brand and seems to think that they make good beer, they don’t!!

• His lack of resistance to alcohol, a bottle of Nanny State from his favourtie non-beer brand will have him giggling like a school girl on heat.

5 Likes

Shirty and I are in PM correspondence. And that is all I have to say about that.

I can confirm that his cell door was left ajar last night and he was informed that all he had to do was get a small tattoo done - across his back.

The door was closed again at midnight when he refused this very generous offer from our leader.

2 Likes

I never thought I’d see the day that my dearest friend Bletch sold his soul so cheaply. Power corrupts especially after a bottle of absolut. He’s become the peter mandelson of the pap party.

Power to the posters.

Wolfie Cohle.

6 Likes

Do you have an opinion on the rule that was broken bletch? Or are you just doing your job?

1 Like

What did you do, take the lid off and wave it under his nose (the lid that is not the bottle)?

3 Likes

I’m thinking more Darth Beltcher of Emporer Papatine’s Imperial Empire.

I watched Star Wars last night.

5 Likes

Did someone say it’s open season on Bletch??

I didn’t know it had closed.

2 Likes

You are getting confused with bletch being ‘in season’ and it being open season.

7 Likes

Is he on heat?

1 Like

Needs to get out of the kitchen for sure

1 Like

Like I said he’s my best mate etc but if anyone’s up for hanging him from a lamppost then I’ll put it on youtube… If it sends a message that we won’t stand for it anymore then it’ll be a good thing. There was a time when Bletch would’ve supplied the rope. Now he has shares in the company that makes it.

Che Cohlevara.

7 Likes

Well, Toke, not sure it’s that helpful to pour petrol on the fire whilst I’m chatting with Shirty by apportioning blame, but I’ll lay out the facts as I saw them.

pap and I have tried to be open about every bit of modding that we do from day one as it is one of the frustrations we’ve felt with other forums - hence why this thread is here.

Shirty can still PM - so feel free to ask him.

It’s all there in the “Social Integration…” thread so you can see if you think you agree with my interpretations of events, but here is my take…

• Shirty and Bazza were in a heated discussion.

• Shirty, undoubtedly provoked by Bazza’s bazza-ness, accused Bazza of enjoying touching children.

• pap flagged this to Shirty as inappropriate and suggested that he change tack.

• Shirty said that he would continue (his posting style) until he got an ignore function, barry left the forum or he (Shirty) got banned.

• pap told Shirty and Bazza that if they continued, they’d both be placed in a Sin Bin feature (which pap would have to develop BTW).

• Shirty goaded pap on his inferior web development skills and said that all the time Barry’s posts appeared in his ‘feed’, he would continue with the same posting style.

• pap, knowing that he would be in the workhouse (for the first time in 8 years) for 9 hours that day, and given Shirty’s apparent determination to continue posting that way, guested Shirty.

• Bazza posted what could be seen as a gloating comment.

• pap warned Bazza that if that continued, he’d be guested too.

• Bazza apologised and backed down.

• pap gave me this hospital pass to deal with as he has history with, well pretty much everyone, I guess.

Not judging whether Shirty was right to take the approach he did, just laying out the timeline and facts.

So, no rule was broken, per se, Toke.

I could make a case for slander, I guess, but given a chance to change tack Shirty chose not to - and given our limited time to ensure that things don’t get out of hand on here, guesting was the only option - a final solution you might say.

7 Likes

First guesting, now this - the end is nigh

3 Likes