Posters who have been given an opportunity to spend more time with their family

He’s just a boat rocking, cock blocking, over eating, shit stirring, grenade lobbing poster in a pear tree.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Bearsy

omg put all the alcoholics in charge, see where that gets us!

Nah, bletch and I have to run the rule over them.

His shirts are a real time saver. Half the mod candidates faint as soon as the terrifying visage hoves into view. They’re out, instantly. If you can’t handle bletch’s shirts, you can’t handle shirty Saints.

Sod the shirts. Its the “John Steed” jackets he wears in Block 34, that gives me the creeps.

It’s OK for you - you didn’t have to sit next to him.

2 Likes

You’re not rocking any boat.

Lou was guested.

She was not the first person to be guested (as she claimed).

No tracks are being covered. Some comprehension has gone missing, is all, reportedly eloping with a garnish of assume the worst.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to think that Johnjo Shelvy posts here and this is him simply being guested

Bet he is the first to complain when people ask him if he likes dags

Are these flowery Boden shirts? I like loud vintage stuff so surely I am best candidate*!

*knows nada about modding but more about mods.

2 Likes

how many matches is Sarb out for pls?

Where do we send food parcels?

3 Likes

He clearly just wanted Christmas off.

2 Likes

Bannings happening? What the fuck do i have to do to get banned? Thought this was a freedom of speech place unless Pap didn’t agree? Or is time being lineal again and rules can change to protect the touchy?

Any news on when Cherts will open Sarbsweb?

2 Likes

say hi to frbl

Hi frbl

1 Like

omg uv done it now!

2 Likes

hi frbl

You are in this too bear!

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

hi frbl

You are in this too bear!

Pathetic, boys. If you’re gonna say his name, say it in full, and be unequivocal about it. Face it - you’re scared of Pap!

I don’t even know who it is or why his named his banned lou. Is he the one that post the double post feature in?

pap is slowly transitioning into The Man. It often happens. I dare say Stalin started off with good intentions. the only way to fight The Man is with half-truths and lies, and I am spreading these insiduously. Tbf pap does the same thing himself on the Tories In Trouble thread.

I think we’ve got pap pretty well covered, but it’s beltch we need to start in on now, or, you know, Goebbels as he is commonly referred to in the secret pm resistance community.

Furball, Tokes! Its Pap’s one weak spot. I hate to use a low blow, but…

I expected it from Pap as time is lineal. I am most disappointed in Bletch who did the infamous guesting.

I’m getting a Walter White vibe from Pap at the moment…<looks over shoulder nerviously>