Posters who have been given an opportunity to spend more time with their family

What? It is all Truth! I have all this on Highest Authority, because when ppl is Ban they often pm me to slag pap off and tell me the True Story. They forget of course that I’m notorious gossip and will blabbermouth it everywhere. Like i.e. when Tokyos was ban in June, or whenever it was. It was all very mystery. Then tokyos sent me pm, and it all come out. What happened, is that apparently I’d said something dumb on this frm (seems unlikely I know, but stay with me), I forget what it was exactly, but it upset pap’s mrs, and pap was v.angar, but he knew he couldn’t take me on, because if you strike me down I become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine, so when he saw tokyos agreeing with me, pap went BALLISTIC at poor tokyos, and started calling tokyos MUSH and horrible things like that on Twitter, and then pap remembered the time that tokyos had said that he (I mean pap) “wasn’t Steve Jobs” and that was final straw so tokyos was ban forever. I mean, he’s still allowed to come on forum, and post what he likes, and do upvotes and downvotes, and has full access to all sotonians facilities, but in all other respects he was ban forever and we still miss him RIP

5 Likes

a) there is no way Tokyo was “guested” before me. I was the first.

b) there’s no way anything you could ever say, no matter how mean you are to Pap, could ever get you “guested”! Nice try! You’re just too cute. I’m sure you’ve called loads of people peodophiles in the past…It’s still never gonna happen.

3 Likes

no, I suppose tokyos ban was more on honour system, because bros can be trusted not to lay waste to the world, just because of slight disagreement. Women are different of course, so pap had to introduce new system to deal with the Lou contingency. This is same reason why they don’t have woman President.

cherts was try and goad me into calling ppl paedo earlier. When barry was going out to walk his dogs, I was supposed to say “make sure you stay 100yds from nearest school”, or something like that, but I didn’t have the heart, or rather it was too late, cos I’d already said something else. It was just jokes tho, cos cherts pm me back later and said he was only joking, he didn’t really want me to do that, and that paedo is actually quite a serious subject to him because his own dad is one.

4 Likes

Oh Bearsy. :lou_lol: :lou_is_a_flirt:

2 Likes

see, don’t you miss all this exciting drama when ur posting on ur bra forums, or whatever it is you do with ur time now!

6 Likes

I thought the forum had been segregated and that sort of thing was discussed somewhere else?

Bletch was telling me that the ladies have a special area, but he wasn’t sure where it was.

7 Likes

Is that euphemism for Tinder? If so, yes it’s more entertaining here! More dicks, less pics!

9 Likes

Good to see you back lou. I know it’s tricky to find time when you 've got fingers in so many pies.

No I think you mean the room at the rear preferred by the Head Mod: Bletch’s Back Passage

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

a) there is no way Tokyo was “guested” before me. I was the first.

Cherts was the first and last, at the time of writing.

b) there’s no way anything you could ever say, no matter how mean you are to Pap, could ever get you “guested”! Nice try! You’re just too cute. I’m sure you’ve called loads of people peodophiles in the past…It’s still never gonna happen.

Cherts didn’t get guested for having a go at me. On the few occasions people have been very vicious, I’ve kept that shit around. I have to. He got guested for bunging about accusations, doubling down on all of it and the fact that I’ve now got an hour’s commute and a solid nine hour day every day.

I’m not prepared to have him leave his libellous shite here for that amount of time unsupervised. Sad that you have to entertain such considerations for a man in his early 30s, but there you go.

hi pap sry to read that you have to work 9 hours per day omg it’s like something out of a victorian novel! why don’t you give me full moderation powers while ur at work and i will do some bans, read peoples private messages and change their usernames to amusing cuss words etc i know beltch can’t do it all on his own. I’ve already got a list of people to ban so it would be no trouble at all srs.

5 Likes

We’ve already been in discussions about a third mod, Bear.

We could never consider someone that hasn’t been to beers. Soz.

1 Like

Giving mod powers to Bear would be like giving someone like Donald Trump presidential powers :laughing:… as if!!!

8 Likes

omg put all the alcoholics in charge, see where that gets us!

1 Like

ur first on my List, spudders

2 Likes

Fckn Bearsy. Throws accusations around and once again someone else gets the blame. Teachers fckn pet!

1 Like

Nah, bletch and I have to run the rule over them.

His shirts are a real time saver. Half the mod candidates faint as soon as the terrifying visage hoves into view. They’re out, instantly. If you can’t handle bletch’s shirts, you can’t handle shirty Saints.

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Bearsy

omg put all the alcoholics in charge, see where that gets us!

Nah, bletch and I have to run the rule over them.

His shirts are a real time saver. Half the mod candidates faint as soon as the terrifying visage hoves into view. They’re out, instantly. If you can’t handle bletch’s shirts, you can’t handle shirty Saints.

Sod the shirts. Its the “John Steed” jackets he wears in Block 34, that gives me the creeps.

3 Likes

don’t want to rock the boat but I distinctly remember pap being forced to admit that Lou had her status reduced to guest. Pap is trying very hard to cover his tracks, to the point where Bearsy is actually making a lot of sense.

3 Likes