šŸ· Papsweb FAT Club - Monthly weigh in

I lost 12.5kg since last July. No diet just reduced booze intake volumes, chips or potatoes only once a week, no pasta and just salads for lunch. And exercise.
Crept up again over last few weeks and will join you on this on Monday when I get back to the sandpit
Feel I earned my 2 beers today hiking 14km across Prague in 34C

6 Likes

Canā€™t quit pasta - had a spag bol yesterday, however i earned that by going for a ride in the morning. Tell you what though, I savoured it. I even took my time chewing my food.

1 Like

What does that mean please, Iā€™m confusedā€¦

1 Like

Apparently it is a natural reflex which occurs when you hold food in your mouth for more than 2 seconds.

Who knewā€¦

1 Like

2 seconds? Who in their right mind would do that??

1 Like

Masticators

2 Likes

Did 5-2 a few years back and worked well for me.

Problem I had was working out what to do when I was plsying football. If you just follow the rules you end up really low on calories and feel tired.

Surprising how quickly you adjust to get used to it though @CB-Saint. Persevere.

I read that as ā€œpreserveā€ and immediately thought of scones. This is fucking with my head.

2 Likes

You need to join Sotonians CC on Strava! get over there CB - you can forgive me any Brexit shit because I ride a bike ā€¦ you know it makes sense

1 Like

As I donā€™t start until Monday, just had a couple of pints of wheat beer, a pizza & a lager.
Wish I hadnā€™t but needed the calories & rehydration
Honest

1 Like

@CB-Saint the membership committee of Sotonians CC voted last night There were no black balls so welcome sir!

Cycling after a ā€œfastā€ day is a singularly unpleasant experience.

1 Like

this is a diet you fat buggers might like.

4 Likes

I worked that out see:

3 eggs - 280 Kcal
1 bottle of white wine 560Kcal
150g of steak 300Kcal
3 x black coffee 30 Kca;

Total daily intake = 1170Kcal

This would be dangerously low for most people but on this diet the average person would be around 800-900 Kcal deficit per day and would therefore lose a kilo+ a week

What if you cut out the coffee, steak & eggs.

Asking for a friend

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

5 Likes

Eggs again, iā€™ll be bound.

1 Like

Walk the Old City walls in Dubrovnik in summertime- thatā€™ll sweat a few pounds off you. Finally plucked up the courage to do it. Did it really early today- I would have died if Iā€™d waited till midday/ afternoon though.

1 Like

Tis bloody brilliant though

1 Like

Too right!