Gay

?

Fowllyd

Flahute

Chalululuo

KRG

Soggy?

Anyoine else still at this party?

Still away in Bath - eating and more importantly not near the glass scales of truth that reflect both my lifestyle and my naked bollocks.

Fried breakfasts, steaks and chocolate cakes wonā€™t have helped the cause.

(didnā€™t manage to get to Opa, Dave. Shame as the menu looked great. I was on for meat meze too. Probably just as well we didnā€™t make it. )

Will weigh-in when I get home and have had a decent visit to the loo. November time should do it.

2 Likes

I think a few people left the party when they saw the amount of salad on the buffet.

I see that Flyd is still not a fat bastard, heā€™s just someone who likes to rubberneck at weigh-ins.

Perv.

3 Likes

Shame about that (Opa that is). They do a fab Kleftikon.

Kind of in, but not losing weight just kind of staying the same but toned and fitter!

Oooh :lou_is_a_flirt:

I was 105.2 - down 1.6 on average from 2 weeks agoā€¦ fuck of a long way to go, but have upped the ycling now I am back at homeā€¦ now need to sort the diet

1 Like

Better never than late.

Last weight: 95.8kg

Current weight: 96.6kg

Gain: 0.8kg

Target weight: 91kg

I knew Iā€™d had a heavy week at half-term, so it could have been worse.

On the up-side, I managed a 5k run last week - 9 laps of the gruelling Lawn Road field.

And, drum rollā€¦

I also managed a half-hour kickabout with my daughter and a proper hour kickabout/training session with no ill-effects from my wanking injury/sorry rotator cuff injury.

Iā€™ve still got the first touch of a ****** and all the control of a bed-wetter, but you canā€™t have everything.

4 Likes

You fat fucker.

2 Likes

Down from 13st 3lbs to 11st 13lbs over the last 6 weeks or so. Cut out biscuits, chocolate etc and binned evening meal in favour of some weird lemon juice/maple syrup/water concoction. Also been for the odd run but mainly been caning the exercise bike - hands free while playing FIFA - works like a fucking dream.

Iā€™ve gone from BMI mid-overweight to BMI just inside healthy. Aiming for 11st.

3 Likes

Bloody good effort that, well done.

Now stop, it was great to start with, now itā€™s just showing off.

I canā€™t fit through the door to access the scales, I think the door frame must have expanded in the weather - shall we put me down as the same?

1 Like

Blimey, itā€™s the first of the month again. Average weight for me over the past week is 73.2kg, so Iā€™m creeping closer to the 72kg target I originally set myself. I had thought of going as low as 70kg, but Iā€™m not sure that Iā€™d actually want to. By the end of this month I should be down close to 72kg, so I guess Iā€™ll see how I feel at that point.

Stop mocking the chubsters, you are not fat!

Get back to anorexic supermodel club or wherever it is you hang out making yourself sick, and worrying about fitting into your size 6 leather jacket that Twiggy wore in a 1968 photoshoot.

3 Likes

How did you know about that jacket?

11st 9lbs

Iā€™ve always admired it - tried to get it off you once but it went wrong and I had to pretend I was doing calf massage.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in the odd position of having got down to 80kg, in fact 79kg Iā€™ve now got to put weght on before losing it again.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

How did you know about that jacket?

Isnā€™t that where they found your wallet?

2 Likes

Last week I stared to move off this92kg plateau that I have been on for months and it looked like I was headed downward. Now Iā€™m in Tuscany for two weeks. I am fucked

1 Like