šŸ· Papsweb FAT Club - Monthly weigh in

Chubbiness comes naturally to some, others have to work at it.

Despite not being blessed with raw talent it sound like youā€™ve dedicated a few months to it and are now reaping the rewards.

1 Like

If youā€™re trying to fit a button inside your arsehole youā€™ve probably got your trousers on back to front.

4 Likes

Just had full medical am officially not a fat bastard am a fighting fit 73 kg BMI is in the green I will leave all you chubbies to it :lou_smiley:

2 Likes

Did 6 laps of the punishing ā€œLawn Road fieldā€ yesterday. 3.4Km.

Off to Bath for a couple of days of R&R so expect to put on a few pounds before the next weigh-in.

Impossible,becomming a fat bastard is a skill. Requires practice and nurturing - Is extremely rare to find a ā€˜naturaltalentā€™ outside of the US

2 Likes

Post surgery weight is now 79kg due in main to not being able to eat properly for 5 days.

Top stuff,ā€¦ got down to 97 last SEpt - then broke ribs ā€¦ and working abroadā€¦ put it all back on againā€¦ arseā€¦ :lou_angry:

What did I miss VFTT?

Surgery?

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Originally posted by @Flahute

Post surgery weight is now 79kg due in main to not being able to eat properly for 5 days.

What did I miss VFTT?

Surgery?

Got some poorly shite going on Iā€™m afraid.

Hope it all works out - Get well soon.

1 Like

All the best, mate.

Donā€™t want you winning fat club just cause youā€™re poorly!

x

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

Hope all goes well mate.

Yeah, all the best mate.

In the final 5 days of last week I somehow managed over 85,000 steps. Currently chowing through a massive burrito with zero guilt. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

shaving body hair and clipping toe nails until they bleed, just to try and make the weight in the morningā€¦off to bed now with a nice warm cup of industrial laxative.

Sorry only just seen this, I will be trying what you suggest. Hmm no I am 16 stone, but feel much fitter and toned in all but the belly area.

Last week I rowed in 5000m in 22:45 which is pretty good going. Not sure I could do 10000 in 45.5 minutes as I think I would be burnt out by 30 minutes.

It amazed me, but I was very happy with this.

1 Like

88kg.

Happy with that after a couple of big events this month.

The bus is still parked.

2 Likes

will do a new table later this morning afyter I have weighed myself - will use January starting weights soshoudl see a good reduction form mostā€¦ but not meā€¦I will be holding the cock of shameā€¦ more soon

Average for me over the past week is 74.4kg. Weight seems to have stabilised around this level, so if I do wish to lose any more Iā€™ll need to increase my efforts. And, as I have a certain amount of lard round the middle that Iā€™d like to shift, Iā€™ll do just that. Overall I feel pretty pleased though; I feel better than I did back in January.

2 Likes