🐷 Papsweb FAT Club - Monthly weigh in

Not good enough, Gay.

You started this bloody thing.

The weigh-in is the shame that provides the impetus, or the kudos that justifies the sacrifice.

So stop stuffing your gay cake hole and tell us what you weigh

1 Like

Can anyone confirm the whole “muscle weighs more than fat” thing is true?

I’ve been dieting, going to the gym 2-3 times a week, running 2-3 times a week and playing football 1-2 times a week and after initially dropping a fair bit of weight I’m basically back where I started.

Patience dear boy - will do it tonight when standing naked on the scales. pleasepicture the scene and have it ingrained in your mind

1 Like

Have you dropped a bra size?

That’s the important metric for me.

Now only a C cup

Realise I haven’t been on this for a while, but today’s weigh in puts me on 96.2kg, down from 105.5kg, so lost 9.3kg so far, or about 20 pounds.

Quite happy with that.

5 Likes

'played Shirty!

I have resigned myself to my current weight. The only way to shift any more with be to cut out booze and that just ain’t going to happen.

How much longer are we expected to 'weight ', Gay?

Saturday 28 May 2016 - Episode 1 'The Shaming’

Gay Abandon - 106.5kg. Target is 80kg

Probabilty of success - 0.000000001%

Activity: cycling 150-200km per week

Diet: fucked

Fat cunt.

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Fat cunt.

Indeed - was 77kg when I got married… nearly 20 years ago

With our support, you’ll be there again.

Look at this way - when you’re locked in that final box then you’ll plummet past 77kg on your way to dust.

I don’t charge for this sort of advice, but I could.

1 Like

Not wanting to jinx it, but the shoulder is starting to feel more stable. It’s still aches like fuck and it’s a while away from being right, but it has allowed me to start running outside instead of just on the spor.

I did 2.5km last Sunday and my calfs went pop with cramp, then did 2.7km last night and feeling good today.

Shoulder is allowing me to do some weights now to go with the wimpy fitness-band that the physio told me to use.

Weigh-in on the 1st.

I will upadte on 1st to see if there has been any movement (apart form bowels) but hoping more decent reduction by 1 July…

1 Like

oink, oink.

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

oink, oink.

Cheeky cunt

I go to a weekly fat club in the village hall. We have a weigh in every Thursday then go over the pub for several bevvies and spit roast chicken! :lou_sunglasses: Mrs Sog and I were joint slimmers of the month this month, both losing 1.8k (and she a cup size sadly!). I am now down to 86k but that was mainly down to the fact that I ate something that disagreed with me last weekend and spent a great deal of Sunday chucking up. Only felt better yesterday and did manage to get a curry down me washed down with a pint of cobra and a bottle of merlot. I have a feeling my weight will be up again next week :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

5 weeks of inactivity and wearing shorts and drinking shorts,

getting ready to go back to work and the airport, get a pair of trousers out of the cupboard and find I cant get the button within 2 inch’s of the hole. I may have inadvertantly become a fat bastard.