šŸ· Papsweb FAT Club - Monthly weigh in

OK fellow remaining Chubstars - please post a starting weight on Tuesday + target weight. We will have a simpler and fairer system for monthly awards but the cock of shame will rear itā€™s ugly head once againā€¦ :lou_surprised:

Iā€™m getting in early while I remember.

Original weight 1st Jan - 95kg, target weight 90kg.

Weight today 89kg, revised target - to not get fatter.

Iā€™m parking the bus, it wonā€™t be exciting to watch but I just want to defend what I have done since 1st Jan.

3 Likes

This is OK - Rally boy will be like the Missionary position of weighloss. Not exactly adventuous, but better than a posh wank

Jan 1st 80Kg

fluctuations in between with a low of 77.5Kg, but as of this morningā€¦

March 1st 79Kg

Target/Pipe dream is still 70Kg by end of May

Currently doing 5 high intensity fitness session perweek (only 30-45 mins each) plus playing 3 games of golf, and eating healthily, so a little disappointed the weight hasnā€™t dropped (and stayed off) more to date.

2 Likes

Starting 102kg

Target was 95kg

Weight today 96.1kg

Will set a lower target as this is feeling comfortable to keep going at. Plus I had a really beery month and couldnā€™t / didnā€™t exercise as much as usual.

Well done the RaleighBoy. Great job I.

1 Like

I is the initial letter of the RaleighBoyā€™s name, Iā€™m not patting myself on the back.

Intial weight 106.2kg

Target 90kg :lou_surprised: (long term is 80, but small steps and all that) Git down to 96 last August befor broken ribs and the road back to fat miseryā€¦so starting againin earnest.

Current 104.4kg

ā€¦its a long roadā€¦

Regime

Cycling between 100-200km per week - have cut out beer, crisps and other shite (this is a big challenge when away from homeā€¦) trying to limit net KCal intake to 1700 per dayā€¦ :lou_surprised:

Donā€™t forget Chubsters, itā€™s not all about the scales - itā€™s good just to feel fitter even if the end target is elusive

1 Like

Post fondue fighting weight - 93kg

I ve lost nothing in two month :lou_angry:

82.3kg. Target 80kg.

Pah back up again 92.2

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Pah back up again 92.2

Just weighed myself again - 92.0 makes a difference having a poop!

1 Like

Starting weight 85.5kg, current weight (average over the past week) 78.5kg. Weight this morning was actually 77.9kg, but as Iā€™m going on averages Iā€™ll stick to that. Very pleased generally; over a stone lost (in the old money) and I feel distinctly better for it too.

Initial target was 72kg, but Iā€™ll move that down to 70kg and see if I can get there. I seem to be shedding weight simply by eating less, and Iā€™ve got accustomed to doing so, in that my stomach no longer demands so much of the old Hieronymus.

4 Likes

Did the Eastleigh 10K yesterday morning in 56 mins 18 secs. Pretty happy with that as my training hasnā€™t been going great. Went off a bit too quickly and struggled a little for the last couple of K but donā€™t feel too bad today. Apart from the fucking massive hangover :lou_sunglasses:

5 Likes

Shit, are we still weighing in?

I thought weā€™d finished, so me and Bletch have been eating sticky buns for a fortnight, in fact heā€™s eaten so many that heā€™s got a repetitive strain injury in his shoulder.

Better start making myself sick againā€¦

2 Likes

Getting fucked off with this weight thingy. Have ridden 300km since the last weigh in and I am still the same weight. Think I need a good dose of dysentry to makes some in roads into this flab.

ā€¦many a true wordā€¦

My exercise regime has ground to a near complete halt over this shoulder injury. Other than a massive zinc deficiency and a couple of court cases, whoā€™d have thought there would be a downside to wanking?

I am also eating too much too.

The weigh-in will show Iā€™ve gained weight would be my guess.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

Nice one Goatster!

Mrs Goat did tell me that you tend to go off a bit too quickly.

3 Likes

Just thinking that Eddie Izzard should probably weigh about 1k now after 27 marathons in 27 days including two in one day!

He still looked a bit chubby to meā€¦