šŸ· Papsweb FAT Club - Monthly weigh in

Golden.

Thatā€™s probably one of the best responses in Sotonianā€™s history.

:lou_angry:

Because youā€™re worth it

ā€¦all jest aside, I am going to start again when I get back from the U.Sā€¦ I feel the need to resculpt

So whoā€™s weighed and whoā€™s strayed then? As I have happy news to report, Iā€™ll do so right here and right nowā€¦

My average weight over the past week stands at 79.5kg; if Iā€™d simply stated this morningā€™s weight it would look even better, but as Iā€™m doing averages Iā€™ll stick with that.

1 Like

Was doing well last week but slipped back over the weekend :lou_sad: 92 kilos

Iā€™m stable, weight wise if not mentally.

92kg -

Hi

was going to do a check on who wants to to carry on. I am rebooting as of this week but lets go monthly and see how it goes - all those in favour? The bad news is of course that the winner of the cock of shame has to hold on to it for a whole month!

Still in? List current weight and name below :wink:

Cheers chubby

Gay Abandon 105.2Kgā€¦ (the US was not kindā€¦)

OK monthly it is then. I thnk you may pick some flak from Mr Balti Stench about this though!

My name is Fowllyd and I am a chubster. My current weight is 79.5kg, my target is 70kg.

Iā€™ll continue with average weight each week, as it helps me keep tabs on where Iā€™m at. Iā€™ll keep the results to myself though, until requested to post them. Incidentally, I think it would make most sense to post our weights on the first Monday of each month if weā€™re going to be doing this monthly.

No change for me.

98.4 going up!

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

Cock, 93kg - talk about yoyo weight

That reads like you have tied a yoyo to your cock and weighed that :lou_lol:

1 Like

Well, my average walking distance each week has gone from 45 miles to 12 during Feb due to blisters (and ant missing a game so I didnā€™t have to run so much).

Had a few nights on the beer too. So not sure where Iā€™ll be at the end of the month. Up a little Iā€™d guess.

On the plus side the yoga is going well with Rust Cohle of the parish. Stretching and doing weights / situps regularly too.

Also, unlike some, and despite playing on a couple of sirloin steaks instead of feet, I havenā€™t missed a footy session.

Monthly weigh-in is good, but make sure youā€™re not bottling it, Gay.

I mean, ā€œIā€™ve been in Americaā€ is no fucking excuse.

Ask Karen Carpenter.

2 Likes

78kg, which is heavier than last week. Monthly suits me just fine, as I am lighter than a month ago :slight_smile:

Gents so new list is as follows, let take baseline weight at March 1st and then weigh in o 1st of each month.

Gay Abandon

Fowllyd

Sad Old Git

Rallyboy

CB saint

Flahute

SFCsim

Bletchster

Smiler

Anyone else?

Get in - Off to geneva for a weeked of beer and food. The baseline of the waistline will be suitably high

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Hi

was going to do a check on who wants to to carry on. I am rebooting as of this week but lets go monthly and see how it goes - all those in favour? The bad news is of course that the winner of the cock of shame has to hold on to it for a whole month!

Still in? List current weight and name below :wink:

Cheers chubby

Gay Abandon 105.2Kgā€¦ (the US was not kindā€¦)

Sounds good to me. The weekly weigh in isnt doing me any favours. Perhaps the monthly might be kinder :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Currentky still 92 kilos

Currently just outside in Nyonā€¦ everyweek for next 12 weeksā€¦ :lou_surprised:

Currently losing weight by the minute. Oh god, kill me now. :zipper_mouth:

I nearly fainted in the gym today. Do I win a prize for this?