šŸ· Papsweb FAT Club - Monthly weigh in

Gay Cock, you started this, you better finish it.

At first I was public enemy number one for weighing myself monthly. Now Iā€™m being held up as some kind of portly poster child for fat fuckers.

And for the record we havenā€™t all fallen off the wagon. The Flyd Cat is getting naked every night and looking at his feet, hoping to see his average cock so he can do mean things to it.

And Iā€™m on track to have lost some more. However I am on the beer next Monday (man flu permitting).

So fess up you shameful cock and tell us what you weigh weekly.

Thatā€™s the whole point.

Youā€™re meant to be embarrassed by Le cock de shame. That, and our censure should make you be able to be in a foreign country and just, just for 5 fucking minutes stop shovelling lardy food into your gay gut.

x

Cunts :lou_is_a_flirt:

I am hiding in US without any scalesā€¦

Lift your head up from the trough for one moment and ask if anyone can point you to a weighbridgeā€¦

3 Likes

Oh yes, the scales have definitely fallen from your eyes, you fat fuck.

Youā€™ve realised youā€™re a fat fuck.

You fat fuck *.

* Bletch aiming for psychological manipulation and striking out just north of rude.

Iā€™m not one to be pedantic, as Iā€™m sure youā€™ll agree, Stench. However, I feel I should just correct you on one minor detail; in fairness, itā€™s not something that you could have known.

I actually weigh myself in the middle of the day - on the stroke of noon, in fact. Naturally, Iā€™m normally at work at that time, and this does pose a slight problem. My office is carpeted and, as Im sure you know, bathroom scales arenā€™t accurate when used on a carpet. Fortunately, the reception area has a hard floor surface, so Iā€™m able to weigh myself there.

Iā€™m just wondering if the sight of Mr.Tubbs in his boxers in the reception area has given rise to any adverse comment?

Do you really think I would weigh myself in the reception area of my workplace wearing only my boxers? Donā€™t be absurd. The only way to weigh oneself is naked.

2 Likes

Seeing as I have been whinging about my poor weight loss so far, itā€™s only fair that I take the opporrunity to post a triumphant post - even though it is setting me up for a fall next week. Still, moments like this are too rare in the fight against flab. This week I wish to report in at a fighting fit, slightly less flabby, 77.5kg. This is even allowing for a bacon and egg breakfast at a greasy Joeā€™s and a valentines evening curry ( Iā€™m such a smooth bastard) with my gorgeous wife yesterday. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice one Smiler.

The fat fuck, Gay would have congratulated you but heā€™s spent the last 14 hours trying to find his mobile phone which he swears is lost somewhere in his folds of fat.

Great levels of perseverance! (thatā€™s you, smiler and not that fat fuck Gay).

Iā€™m off out on the beer today (half term) so will need to double down for the rest of the week.

Mostly I have been eating cheese and ice cream and drinking beer and red wine. Iā€™m on holiday so couldnā€™t give a fuck. I may have to go in goal on Tuesday which is not good because I still have virtually no skin left on my right arm after my tumble last week :lou_sad:

You really want to trade stories of places where there is no skin left?

Youā€™ll lose Goatster.

Iā€™m Jewish* [bletch shrugs and turns palms to the sky]

*bletch isnā€™t Jewish but the balls of his feet have been self-circumcised.

Cock, 93kg - talk about yoyo weight

This morningā€™s weight was 80.6kg, whereas my average over the past week was 80.2kg. I always seem to weigh more on a Monday morning, probably becasue I eat and drink more over the weekend. Think Iā€™ll stick with the average weight thing, as it is probably a fairer reflection of my progress. Nothing to do with it showing my weight as lower, of course!

Over the past week my lowest weight was 79.7kg and my highest this morningā€™s 80.6kg; a good indication of how much oneā€™s weight fluctuates.

82.2kg.

I reccord my weight on a Saturday morning as I know that if I do a big weekend ride that my body will go into repair mode and retain fluid whilst it does so and my weight goes up about 0.5kg.

This is true.

My body has been in repair mode for 32 years.

Shameful slurs ā€¦ Bletch we know your body will be retaining fluid after the weekend ride as wellā€¦ Itā€™s just not your own, probably Goatyā€™s

itā€™s 4.45am in Bostonā€¦ Yesterdayā€™s travel resulted in about a 5000kcal consumption of crap food and beerā€¦ This week I will become a stranger to the Gymā€¦

1 Like

Is that the best you can do? Fat club encourages insult by way of motivation. However, it must be of sufficient quality. Your attempts fail to strike the cold fear into the flabstersā€¦ After all calling us fat fucks is like calling you a cuntā€¦ Itā€™s merely a truth, rather than an insult :lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

Fat Gay Cunts is a great band name.

92.1 - not too shabby considering the amount of red vino quaffed over the weekend I guess.