🐷 Papsweb FAT Club - Monthly weigh in

Yeah I guess women did not feel the need to shave in them days… before the current obsession :lou_surprised:

Agreed The Raleighboy.

We’re looking better for it and we’re fitter too.

This was the ‘skins’ team from last night…

4 Likes

I think people will now understand why we each have to carry a shitty stick, to keep the ladies back.

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

I think people will now understand why we each have to carry a shitty stick, to keep the laddies back.

Fixed it for you Rally :lou_lol:

What is the little one at the end looking for?

Calling results for week 5 by 12 noon tomorrow… I am likely to be the first to take two cocks of shame in succession :lou_surprised:

If you’re going to take two cocks, it’s better to take them in succession rather than at the same time.

(I’d imagine. Cough).

5 Likes

Same weight for me.

1 Like

91 kg - happy with that considering I have been in the US.

must have been down to the chicken wings in Hooters. Their 911 sauce went through me like grass through a goose.

1 Like

88kg

1 Like

92.4 :lou_sad:

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

88kg

coont… how are you doing this?

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

92.4 :lou_sad:

The ths sad cock? that is 1kg less than lasyt week! :lou_smiley:

I am going to have to take the cock of shame again at 104.8kg… :lou_facepalm_2:

I was hoping to be below that as I had upped my exercise and cut down further on the calories. Still, as you say GA, should be a happy cock.

GA - it is your fault.

I’m afraid I have such a competitive nature that it started as an attempt at weight loss with group support, now it’s a fucking mission that I will pursue until the end of time!

At some point soon I will need an intervention to stop me going all supermodel.

Once I’m a size six I’ll be content.

4 Likes

I need discipline - work travel causeing havok with best laid plans… arse… :lou_angry:

Eating out + diet just doesn’t work.

Establishments tend to offer stuff that tastes nice rather than does you good, it’s as if they care more about selling you their shit than they do about looking after you…

True RB… but i dont help myself either with the beers and choices… :lou_facepalm_2:

Same as last week.

1 Like

Down to 80.7 so pretty happy with that.

1 Like