🐷 Papsweb FAT Club - Monthly weigh in

I can report an insignificant loss as I weighed in at 81.2kg this morning. Given natural variations in weight that probably doesn’t mean anything. I think I need to spend more time on pitch tomorrow night…

You’ll be able to, I’m bringing along what might pass in Chubster terms as a proper keeper…

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

93.4 today. My weight has been going up and down like a whore’s draws over the last week. Probably didnt help that I had a large roast and dessert yesterday though :lou_facepalm_2:

Right 15.3, but seriously dehydrated after yesterdays 9 pints of the finest Ales over the day, could have something to do with this!!

97.1kg.

I am very happy with this as not really been trying or on it, the last couple of weeks.

Final call for week 4 results chub stars- apologies for tardy table update but work travel - will sort tonight when back in Blighty

Work getting in the way of putting together a virtual league chart of random fat blokes’ failed attempts at online dieting?

Sort out your fucking priorities!

2 Likes

I. Am. shamed. And now feel like a total Cunt

1 Like

And while we are at it, if someone is too fat to get on the scales within 18 hours of the deadline I think we can guess how they are progressing.

6km done. The bad news is it’s my first run since 5-a-side last Tuesday as I have felt as though someone has been stabbing me in the thighs every morning (Mrs G is usually a night owl). The good news: faster than last time :lou_lol:

Going for 20km total this week.

How’s that wobbly ankle?

SO looking forward to a run-out tonight after a third consecutive extravagant week. :lou_facepalm_2:

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

How’s that wobbly ankle?

Fine. It just doesn’t like contact. Bit like the wife.

1 Like

Yes she does.

2 Likes

WEEK 4 Results… SFC Sim back on top, Gay gets Cock of Shame…

Great stuff from SFC Sim and Bletch and Rally, but CB taks a big step foward after a big step back… :lou_lol: Gay pays price for beer and crisp frenzy when away from home :lou_facepalm_2:…Convict, Cherts and Ex Trader absent without leave :lou_angry:

1. SFCsim* - 103kg Week 4 97.1kg = - 5.9 kg -5.72% :lou_lol: :lou_smiley: :lou_eyes_to_sky: :lou_smiley:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. RallyBoy* - 95kg ** Week 4 90.0kg = -5kg -5.26% :lou_smiley: :lou_lol: :lou_smiley: :lou_smiley:**

3. Fowllyd* - 85kg Week 4 81.2 kg = -3.8 kg -4.47% :lou_smiley: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_lol: :lou_smiley:

4. SaintBletch -101.5kg Week 4 97.4kg = - 4.1kg** -4.03 % :lou_eyes_to_sky: :lou_angry: :lou_is_a_flirt: :lou_is_a_flirt:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**

5. Cherts - 105.5kg Week 4 ? = -3.3kg 3.12% :lou_smiley: :lou_angry: :lou_smiley: :lou_angry:

6. Gay Abandon - 106.6g Week 4** 104.4kg = -2.2kg **-2.06% :lou_smiley: :lou_smiley: :lou_smiley: :lou_facepalm_2:

7. Flahute - 84kg ** Week 4 82.4kg = -1.6kg - 1.90% :lou_eyes_to_sky: :lou_smiley: :lou_eyes_to_sky: :lou_smiley:**

8. Convict Colony - 104 kg Week 4 ? -1.5kg - 1.40% :lou_smiley: :lou_smiley: :lou_angry: :lou_angry:

9. SOG - 94.8kg ** Week 4 93.4kg = 1.0kg 1.05%** :lou_eyes_to_sky: :lou_angry: :lou_smiley: :lou_smiley:

10. Smiler - 80kg Week 4 79.6 kg = -0.4kg 0.50% :lou_eyes_to_sky: :lou_smiley: :lou_smiley: :lou_eyes_to_sky:

11. CBSaint*- 94kg Week 4 91kg = -3.0kg** -1.06% :lou_smiley: :lou_smiley: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_lol:**

12. Ex-Trader - 84.5kg Week 4 ? ? :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_angry: :lou_angry: :lou_angry:

Come on Fellow Chubstars - lets keep this going - even those like me who have had a tough week. Its not too late to win teh weekly smiley cock and avoid the Huge Cock of Shame for the season’s worst Chubstar

Those who reach their target weight now have to MAINTAIN it. For every week they maintain it they will be awarded 0.5% to their total. Please let me know if you have reached your target.

NB. You will only be cheating yourself if you do stop and pretend to have reached your target to get free points… and will be a devious fat twat. :lou_is_a_flirt:

‘‘The board at Papsweb Fat club have a particular set of skills, skills we have honed over 4 weeks of weight watching fat fuckers like you. Weigh yourselves each week and post your true weight and that will be the end of it. But be assured if you cheat, we will find you, and we will weigh you… the cock of shame always finds it hole’’

I reached my target weight when i was 18 and have maintained that for the last 31 years so that is 1612 weeks you need to credit me with :lou_lol:

Can I just claim to be the winner now?

Sure, you just need to please yourselve with a smiley cock :lou_lol:

I see the anorexics are still gatecrashing the thread, mocking the chubsters and teasing them with sticky buns.

To put it into context we have lost over 5 stone between us.

That is a fucking good effort!

4 Likes

‘’ **Where there is discord, may we bring harmony. Where there is error, may we bring truth. Where there is doubt, may we bring faith. And where there is despair, may we bring hope’’ **

Mrs T would have loved you Raleigh. :lou_is_a_flirt:

Mrs T would have loved me?? :astonished:

The last time I met her she had a beard.

True story.