⚽ Other Games - 12th to 17th April 2019

Coutinho adds a third…nice goal from the ex-Scouser. A touch not lost on the Mancs.

Neither of those two will catch us, or even come close. Fret not. Cardiff might just overtake Brighton though.

5 Likes

If the Mancs want their customary penalty they really need to get one of their players in Barcelona’s penalty area . :lou_facepalm_2:

I have, but can’t you let me wallow in my self induced misery. I normally I rely on Baz but he’s been strangely quiet/ positive of late…

1 Like

Brighton, you are fucking doomed me ol’ beauties.

Ahemmm

4 Likes

Yes, I thought at the time that was a sharp piece of forecasting on your part. Though given that result tonight I wonder if Brighton will even get two points in their remaining games.

1 Like

If they play the way they did tonight I reckon they’ll struggle in the Championship next season.

Juv Ajax was an excellent game. Ajax fully deserved the win even if Tadic (playing as lone striker) did sod all.
1-2 Ajax through 2-3 on aggregate

2 Likes

Ajax are on fire. Would be a turn up for the books if “they just went and won it”

Uhmm… Just reading the BBC comments on the Brighton v Cardiff game… out of around 300 comments only one mentions Sala… and that was to correctly point out how pathetically two faced cardiff seem to be… how they were all in mourning, scarves at the ground, signs ‘Always a bluebird’ and generally using the young player’s death to help motivate the side… now they are looking not to pay for him and wash their hands… he was never their player blah blah… pretty despicable really… and even with the cunt Warnock in charge I would prefer they were relegated because of it.

3 Likes

Funny that, sports psychology and all that jazz

Bloody hell. What a start to the citeh spurs game 2-1 spurs after 10 minutes
Sterling opened after 4 mins 2-2

Not had a goal for 6 minutes getting boring now

3-2 to City on the night now. Dull

2 Likes

Rose is a bit of a face grabbing cheating MoT

Wow.
Aguero 4,-2

4-3 Llorente bundles in a corner
What a game citeh have to score again