⚽ Other Games - 12th to 17th April 2019

Fuck sake, now Jamie Redknapp is chipping in

Anybody else noticed how the victims keep taking out a Chelsea player early, off the ball? They keep doing it. That’s why hazard had no support when he got clear in the first half, and salah just did the exact same thing before a pool attack, took a player out miles off the ball.

And the ref is too frightened to do anything about it because it’ll ruin the magic of the run in between Liverhampton and Citeh…

Surely tonights game between Brighton and Cardiff should go here its following on from the weekend games.

We obviously want the English side to win apart from Fowl Wind who is a Taff alledgedly

I just cant think of anything apart from they are English on why I would want Brighton to win this Cardiff I have been there drank the Brains Dark and survived but Brighton . Nothing.

I cannot even be arsed to put any money on a result probably because I cant think of what it is likely to be.

1 Like

Until the Sala disaster I’d have wanted the underdog Cardiff to win.
Now they can fvck right off, hope they are relegated AND forced to pay the transfer fee in full.

Brighton look to have lost it in recent weeks, the classic case of the team that looked safe but starts to plummet. However, history suggests that Colin Wanker has serious problems keeping it up, “it” referring to his newly promoted Premier League team, not the flaccid little mushroom that hasn’t seen the light of day in ten years.

Serious football analysis. Only on Sotonians :wink:

6 Likes

Messi 15 minutes… Barca 1 - 0 ( 2 - 0)

Cardiff 1 up at Brighton …22 minutes.

Messi gets another DeGea howler. 2 - 0 (3 - 0) 18 minutes.

Howler? Howler? It makes Taibi’s error against Le Tissier look good.

Can see Barca running riot now, especially as United now have to score 3

3 Likes

Brighton 0 - 1 Cardiff HT

Juventus 1 - 1 Ajax (2-2)

Brighton 0 Cardiff 2

Would have preferredCardiff to lose and be 8 points ahead of them…

2 Likes

I have to put £20 on Skolsksjjarrse to being sacked before Christmas…

4 Likes

How about as a double; Skolsksjjarrse then to take over the helm at Brighton in the Campionship. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Can’t trust Brighton to do anything right these days.

Puts a little more pressure on us :man_facepalming:

Not really…have you seen Brighton’s run-in…can’t see them winning another game.

6 Likes

Coutinho adds a third…nice goal from the ex-Scouser. A touch not lost on the Mancs.

Neither of those two will catch us, or even come close. Fret not. Cardiff might just overtake Brighton though.

5 Likes