Nominations to the Sotonians Soviet

Ah, that’s useful to know. Might use that little joke more often even if it’s only me it amuses! :lou_wink_2:

Can someone translate this for me, as I have no idea what Tokyo is saying? I can’t tell if I have different opinions or not, if it’s good that Pap listens to me or not, and if I should or shouldn’t be on this thing.

I feel I want to argue with Tokyo here, I’m just not sure what I’m arguing about! :lou_lol:

I was just doing the male equivalent. Perhaps we should come up with a list of things you’re allowed to say?

I would come up with some, but the ones I am coming up with are going a bit too far…

And what’s with the new weird quoting box??!

I was nominating you Lou but saying the nomination was not for my benefit (as we love to argue) but for the benefit of the forum as a whole.

1 Like

I’d happily argue with you all day, Tokyo. We’d get piss all done, but it would be worth it just to annoy everyone else…

2 Likes

In my experience, BBB, making reference to ones wetness is risky business in the company of men, unless you want to be jumped on there and then. :lou_surprised:

Hmmm, I concede that point however would be a tad difficult through a computer screen!!

2 Likes

Uh oh, I think we all know where this is leading …

2 Likes

Little bit of Soviet related fun, which Russian Civil War era faction are you?

Menshevik Defensists for the win

Yeah, I think coming up with a list of things I’m allowed to say is a great idea, Mr Twenty-first Century Man. :lou_surprised: :lou_wink_2:

You can fill in the gaps when Pap is at work, maybe we could work out a schedule.

1 Like

I’ll prepare the milkshake.

2 Likes

Bearsy never expects me to swallow. :lou_sad:

5 Likes

Talking of @bearsy you’d think he’d be all over this thread like a Priest on an alter boy!!!

Is he on one of his self-imposed hiatuses/hiatusii again i.e. he is v. work, srs!!

1 Like

He is drowning in Lou’s snowballs.

1 Like

Girl shy

2 Likes

Making my labia quiver

Making my clit tickle

Making my vulva itch

Making my hymen stretch (not needed for the women on this forum I wouldn’t have thought).

Take your pick.

To be fair, all of those just sound horrific, and I feel ashamed. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

I’d have thought Bears would be all over this thread like Bearsy on an alter boy!!!

:lou_surprised: