Nominations to the Sotonians Soviet

Making my lady garden blossom? Is that better?

There’s a cream for that one.

3 Likes

Buttering my muffin?

Stoking the growler?

Saucing the pasty?

:lou_facepalm_2: What have I done! :lou_eyes_to_sky:

5 Likes

Soz :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

I don’t know. All I do know is @tokyo-saint is fucking shit at never mentioning my name again.

1 Like

Fuck off with THAT idea. We’ve already seen how fucked up Democracy is and how easy it is to get hijacked.

This site needs a benevolent Dictatorship.

But Not a @pap

2 Likes

That is a good summary of its purpose.

1 Like

I would just like to say I’m very proud of the accorded second rate status.

First rate developers are doing games, operating systems and building Skynet.

3 Likes

I have no idea what this thread is about, but I live on this site, normally up until the wee hours of the morning, then back up early as I have 3 kids! Also I work for myself, so pretty much on here at all hours of the day. Just really silly busy periods, Christmas, Easter and Mother’s Day that I am not around.

I have no idea what I am selling myself for though… could be risky!

1 Like

And just what is it that 2nd rate developers add to the food chain?

:lou_wink_2:

Dominos website

3 Likes

Ah the Domino effect…one second rate website and the whole Interweb thingey collapses.

Isn’t it exciting. :lou_lol:

7 Likes

That gave the best chuckle of the day @lifeintheslowlane

Thank you

:lou_lol:

1 Like

I have read this v.careful. At first i was like, that sounds awful! I don’t want to be on pap’s puppet front bench, I want to be the bear shitting on pap’s puppet front bench! But then pap hinted this will involve a secret sub-forum that only privilege bros have access to. I am v.much on board with this! We can call it the Champagne Room!

I would fkn love that! I would come on the normal forum, with the scum & general riff-raff and say things like, "Old news BTripz, we have already discussed this in the Champagne Room" , in a maddeningly superior & supercillious manner. I would rub ppl’s fkn nose in it srs! “Actually, Ohio, her nips are surprisingly symmetrical, she’s posted quite a few pics in the Champagne Room

This is just the kind of thing that I want! Vote Bear!

13 Likes

Just v.business soz i will try & do more better!

Yes, I’m confident that the Champagne Room will cater for everyone, Bear.

10 Likes

I have been thinking bit more bout the Champagne Room. I think it will be v.good! What we should do is include it on the normal list of sub-forums saying i.e. The Champagne Room - Exclusive so everyone can see it, but when someone who is not exclusive clicks on it a big picture should come up of a hard looking bouncer guarding a velvet rope, and maybe you can see a tantalising glimpse beyond of i.e. celebs and i.e. topless models, and a message should come up saying “HOP IT BTRIPZ, UR NOT ON THE FKN LIST!”

I have also thought bout which posters should be on this, from point of view of best ppl to sort out the downward direction of the frm or whatever it was. Here is who I’ve got so far:

1. Bearsy

2. All female posters

5 Likes