Nominations to the Sotonians Soviet

Shame @areloa-grandee I was going to nominate you to the Soviet…

1 Like

It is nobel thought of you sir and one which has now made me emotional… however, my ‘committee’ record is littered with being a ‘disruptive and opinionated bastard’ so it tends to end in tears and is oft counter productive to harmoney and effective decision making :lou_lol:

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer…

1 Like

Your gang sounds much more fun!

I’m always confused by Chutney Ferret as it’s a new name that appeared while I was away. Plus I’m not very good at remembering names and back stories. Is Chutney Ferret previously known as Gay Abandon? And is he the guy who makes guitars? Or are those three completely different people?

Dear Lou

Cracked Rib, Gay Abandon and now Chutters are inded one and the same… who builds guitars in his rare spare time… who knows what next seasons name will be as its down to Sotonians most gererous andfinest to decide for Goaty’s Childrens Hospital Charity. Chutters, he may be a coont, but he’s the ‘People’s Coont’ :lou_lol:

Gay Abandon was always seemed a very sweet guy. Chutters is so much more rebellious! :lou_is_a_flirt:

3 Likes

He was the ying to my yang, Being Chutters is more fun :lou_lol: :lou_wink_2:

Comrade Mrs Stickman and I have been on the Campaign Trail today in support of two of our Favourite Sotonian Soviet Icons.

18 Likes

Big kiss, Halo! :lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

Seeing me and @bearsy in a photo together makes my ovaries twitch. Love you Bearsy!

1 Like

This new edgy @coxford_lou confuses me :lou_eyes_to_sky: How does one respond?

1 Like

Just ignore her. She’ll only want you more.

2 Likes

I thought it was really funny, but no one laughed :lou_sad:

PS. I always get more edgy when there’s a hint I’m a bit straight laced in another thread. Even though I know I’m doing it, I still can’t stop myself! It gets really dangerous when Stickywhitedovepiss is around! :lou_surprised:

1 Like

Too much information, Lou!

2 Likes

I was going to upvote you Lou, but then I thought it might look as if I were simply upvoting your ovaries.

2 Likes

Haha - I was trying to find the female equivalent of a penis joke, but the trouble is, ovaries just aren’t funny like penises are!

1 Like

Cock’s,

She’s laughing at our cock’s now boy’s.

I’m like a one woman bully on this forum! Scaring off posters, laughing at your cocks! 1 woman vs 300 men! The power balance has shifted! :lou_lol:

Just like Maggie Thatcher and the Tory party in 1974 all over again :lou_sad: