Neologisms

I’m probably overcompensating but I’m taking all of my family out to lunch tomorrow, my Dad died today 1 year ago

Condom - persuade young footballer to swap from a Premier league side to a Div 2 side

6 Likes

Neologism - the mess left after receiving a positive review from a web hosting company

2 Likes

Karmann Ghia - basically a Beetle.

2 Likes

With yer, Ted.

Judging by how spectacularly off-topic you were last night, I think we can all see how much your dad meant to you.

Mine went a little while ago now, and I still miss him.

Hope it goes well, mate.

3 Likes

Sotonian - the beginning of an informal anecdote about Anthony and someone else.

Sotonian - an adjective for something that reminds you of things that Belgian singer Tonia did during the 1966 Eurovision Song Contest.

Legend - Your foot.

1 Like

Legendary - The sensation you get when wearing sandals/flip flops, or have a hole in your sock.

2 Likes

Surfing - Guaranteed to happen, a dead cert.

3 Likes

Tortoise - travel games.

Kneedy - genuflecting at the closest point directly behind the ball whilst waiting for a penalty to be taken*.

*Tortuous, but I thought I’d force myself to come up with one for the first word that came into my head.

Taboo - The act of showing vocal disapproval of subjects that shouldn’t be discussed.

1 Like

Heart - a piece of art created by the male.

Discover - one who swears while trying to change the bed!

Wonder - a reply to the thick persons question after a game!

Ladybird - a high class female who completely changes after a couple of shandys.

2 Likes

Boxing - a movement with the arms when listing to rave or dance music.

Emotion - the way you dance when off your tits on pills.

2 Likes