:pl: :liverpoolfc: Mo Salah v Saints :saints:

Ah, you’re so queue-t when you’re assertive

2 Likes

Yes. Quite local for me. Meeting up with some Northern Saints mates. We have decided large amounts of pre-emptive anaesthetic in the form of beer will be required.

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Someone’s been in the drinks cupboard

We’ll get well and truly battered, unless Porto get all medieval on their ass tonight and put half a dozen out. Then we’ll just get beat by 2.

2 Likes

Great. The scousers were able to rest most of their team tonight and still win at a canter.

1 Like

On a positive note. I pick up clients at 3pm UK so earliest I can watch on my phone would be 2nd half.

From the Presser:

Stuart Armo still out with calf strain

Moussa back in training

McCarthief knows last week was not good. But Ralph does not drop keepers after one bad game, whether its him or Fraser. So expect no change

Tella is a bit unlucky and has a few things to work on but we will definitely use him more in some games ahead.

JWP’s 200th game ahead. Ralph loves him. Keeps on working to improve, immediately takes on board all criticism and tries to sort it. Exactly what Ralph wants.

There may be hope.
At KO I have to collect clients & take them to the Saltmine so we may not lose the 1dt half.
2nd half & result now depends on how bored I get sitting in the car park in the dark & getting a 4G signal…

After what must have been seconds of extensive research, I have finally discovered what @OzSaintDave has been drinking before recent games.

Weed Beer no less.

4 Likes

Nah….or am I???

2 Likes
3 Likes

I have done my best.
Salah selected & captain in my FPL team

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Bench today then

2 Likes

Meh

Liverpool v Southampton

Liverpool have responded to their defeat by West Ham with two really good wins, against Arsenal and Porto.

Southampton’s form was just starting to pick up until they lost at Norwich last time out. I can’t see them doing any better at Anfield.

The Reds’ comfortable Champions League progress meant they were able to rest players against Porto on Wednesday, and they will be ready and waiting for Saints.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

Jelani’s prediction: Liverpool could do a lot of damage - I’m going for some goals here. 4-0

2-0?
Srsly?
think we’ll all take that tbh

1 Like

And now Swaythling v Solihull is off due to power failure down the road at Ten Acres. No problems here.
So I’m going to have to watch Saints instead.
Cunts!!

1 Like

McCarthy
Bednarek
Lyanco
Salisu
Livramento
Ward-Prowse
Romeu
Perraud
Broja
Adams