🎅 Merry Christmas

Turns out frying pans are not acceptable Christmas presents

What the fuck was I thinking

God help me

Merry Xmas everyone - it is likely to be my last

5 Likes

Some people are so ungrateful, if someone gave me some decent frying pans that allow me to easily fry pork products I would be made up.

7 Likes

Where’d you get that shirt (asking for a friend)?

Happy Xmas one and all!

6 Likes

Merry Xmas all from Gran Canaria. The sun has decided to come out today.

Hope you all have a lovely day!

9 Likes

I will bring one to the UK in Feb I am sure somebody will get it to you (or your friend)

6 Likes

I have detected a theme in this year’s haul of presents. The theme is essentially, “Dad, we recognise that you’re a beardy smelly bastard that likes playing video games”.

I am quite happy with my lot.

5 Likes

Schoolboy error. Should have used this handy guide. Next year you’ll be fine :lou_wink:

1 Like

Merry Xmas all btw

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all Sotonians everywhere.

Hug your loved ones, keep them close, say you love them, often.

Happy New Year.

6 Likes

Love you LITSL.
Hugs from Wiltshire

4 Likes

Enjoyed my baileys and mince pie at 4am. Merry christmas all xxx.

4 Likes

Classic

The ongoing saga of shit presents continues

Bought my Bro in law a amazon echo and the fucking network has dropped off the grid - our one in the kitchen (with all our timings preprogrammed) has stopped working.

I might trot off to the shed with a couple of Sonoma Coast Pinots and pull up the drawbridge

1 Like

Thank you, that’s Winston the English pointer, he keeps me sane in a hectic house!

1 Like

Starting the day with a negroni and some nuqli almonds.

2 Likes

Very upmarket, I’m on pringles and hobgoblin :yum:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and to your loved ones, have a great day. With the best of wishes from the deep, dark, mildy poisonous heart of south wiltshire!

3 Likes

9 Likes

Working our way through Sufjan Stevens 10 lovely Christmas EPs before the outlaws get here…they won’t want any of that stuff. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Dinner consumed, I may be waddling around later

1 Like

Actual size.

5 Likes