🎅 Merry Christmas

Its a cultural tradition.

1 Like

Just out of interest, which one?
I’m worried that’s there’s an answer(apart from the obvious).

This might be useful

http://www.cookyourpet.com/frames_intro.htm

1 Like

What one would you like it to be?

I wouldn’t dream of encroaching on your beliefs. You are what you believe to be true(unfortunately). You said cultural. I only asked which one.

No dogs or legs were harmed in the taking of this photo.

2 Likes

That’s good to know
Enjoy tomorrow morning. I now have to wake mine up around midday(too early apparently). You’ll miss it once it’s gone

2 Likes

Thank you mate, it’ll be carnage here tomorrow and then off to the in laws in the afternoon, round 2 on Boxing Day, I’ll seek sanctuary here for sanity.

5 Likes

Likewise all

Family traditions- Here are Young Adults #1 & #2 leaving Santa his mince pie and festive can of wife beater- and a carrot for the reindeer of course.

3 Likes

You’ve got young kids and wonder. I’ve got an eighteen year old and why do i have to wake up in the morning.
Revel in the exuberance of kids. You only get one chance, enjoy it for all it’s worth while you can(that means looking excited at 6am).
If you’re kids enjoy it, you’re doing fine :grin:

7 Likes

My two are 18 & 20.

Neither normally get out of bed before midday, but they’ll be bringing their stockings up to our room at 9am sharp (earliest we agreed).

They both even went to their rooms before midnight…

5 Likes

I absolutely love Christmas, our house is the Griswalds and its lovably tacky (only for the Christmas period) , we spend far far too much on drink, presents and good food but by Christ we love it.

4 Likes

Good stuff. They still want to be kids.
Have noticed mine being quite compliant about times(normally unheard of apart from fishing(she’s always been good for that)).
Enjoy tomorrow. They won’t keep coming home forever.

1 Like

No idea who the griswalds are(am i missing something?), but making an experience for the kids is the best experience you’ll ever get. Lap it up while you can.

1 Like

Well the gifts have been opened

New clothes and some bar addittions

6 Likes

A really handsome dog if i may say so.

Big Merry Christmas from Chez Pap. This year has certainly been a wild ride.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas you filthy animals

4 Likes

Festive felicitations you red and whiters. COYR. See y’all Thursday. @Saint-CD and @SimplySaint xxx

7 Likes
1 Like