šŸŽ… Merry Christmas

First beer of the day. Little one is staying and is tucked up after a lovely day at my parents place. Girlfriend has come around to see me.

All is good in Cellones cellar.

Hope you have all had a great day and are all well and happy.

Peace.

8 Likes

Bring my Fulham tickets please. Trusted your promise to buy them. Much obliged.

Morning session: Lanson black label and pancakes.

Lunchtime: Beers at the pub. Amstel.

Afternoon session: Cooking started, Greenalls gin opened.

Late lunch: Chateauneuf du Pape served with dinner. Followed by a Pinotage.

Evening session: Four Pillars gin served and remains underway while I watch the cricket.

A cracking day / night! Merry Christmas all :lou_lol:

6 Likes

Epic Goatie

Imagined a backward version of Vietnam nut it is so well set up for tourists/trekkers

Last night was only downside with an all night rave 4 doors away.

Too chilled to shout at them so just maxed out on sleeping meds

Plans today scuppered catching the edge of the typhoon so cold and wet which is unusual in rainy season and a fucker when the only thing here is a beachā€¦

Do we get wet all day or stay in bed with the new Lee Child bookā€¦

Typical Boxing Day problem with no kids around except ainā€™ got any shops here unless mini Mart has a sale on Persil or something.

I spoke to my brother, who is busy being a dad to his third kid, born yesterday.

He said heā€™d send his details onto me, but hasnā€™t. Iā€™ll see if I can repurpose him to this important task.

btw, I didnā€™t promise shit. Never do, not even to my family. Promises tend to be the currency of those that have repeatedly let others down, seeking some more believable expression of intent. Not my bag, baby.

Your wedding day must have been a laugh. Not vicar, not my bag baby. Can we not just have a gentlemanā€™s agreement that I will try my best to be around or at least nearby until death is so part?

My wedding day will just be one of those things you invented, Tokyo,

Hasnā€™t happened yet. Iā€™m not even engaged.

So, my Christmas so far has been :-

Last Wednesday, take Junior Unit #1 to cinema to watch The Last Jedi, I already have the start of a sore throat at this point. He pukes during the film, I donā€™t see the end of it.

Thursday :- sore thorat worse, start having hot and cold flushes and feeling lethargic.

Friday :- Mrs BTripz out at he works do so I have all day babysitting duties, virus is gettign worse, headaches, hold and cold, no energy.

Saturday :- Virus is carrying on full flow, at least Mrs Btripz is home

Sunday :- Virus not abating, Mrs Btripz out in the evening singing at a local Con Club. I also start to feel sick in the stomach in the evening.

Monday (Christmas Day) :- Virus slightly better, still no energy and feel like I have been run over by a herd of wildebeest. Stomach on full flow not wellness, bloated and feel sick.

Monday night :- Stomach has had enough and ejects (from one end only thankfully {the lower end for those that care}). However this means I have little to no sleep

Today :- Stomach feels slightly better, virus abating, still feel lethargic and sore. Football on telly doesnā€™t make me feel any better.

ā€“

So all in all itā€™s not been the best Christmas, Junior Unit #1 has been feeling much the same as me, except he had the bad stomach at the start of it all.

All Iā€™ve managed over the Christmas period is 1 glass of wine which I didnā€™t really enjoy.

2 Likes

You know how to suck the giblets out of a turkey donā€™t you pap?

It was a joke, roll with it. you remember jokes? You did one in 2015 on saints web and got banned. Leave that to the soviet for now. We need a job.

I think youā€™ve bigger worries than educating me on jokes.

You might want to consider why you died on your arse with that one before proclaiming yourself a master of mirth.

Merry Christmas to all, and may 2019 bring you enough health and happiness to gently gloss over the inevitable amount of shit and hassle that fate relentlessly throws in our sorry faces.
I was beginning to lose faith, but Santa is real.
He arrived a little early this year, but he brought gifts, and he offers hope for the future.
So after a couple of years in the wilderness, Santa is red and white again - and he drives a fucking train.
Iā€™m onboard - I think itā€™s going to be fun.
:sunglasses:

13 Likes

For the right thread :lou_facepalm_2: Iā€™ll wish everyone an awesome day filled with magic moments with your family!

Hereā€™s a little rap to make you think how silly I am :lou_wink_2:

Santa Claus came to our Haus
Very jolly, his name was Ralf
Sayinā€™ ā€œwhat do you want under your tree?ā€
ā€œNot beer, not hats, 3 points obviously!!ā€

Come on you :saints:

Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Happy Christmas @Rallyboy
Thereā€™s definitely a red and white future to look forward to. Enjoy your Christmas and and an eventful New Year :+1:

1 Like

Good bump @Rallyboy. Great to See you and to wish you and all this strange collective a fantastic Christmas.
May your sacks bulge before they are emptied and may your Christmas movie arguments go your way tomorrow afternoon.

3 Likes

Bah Humbug

3 Likes

Beejeezus I even had fun at the mother in lawā€™s this evening.
Merry Christmas Sotonians. Health and happiness to all x.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all.

10 Likes

Happy Christmas Barry.
Why have you killed the dog?

2 Likes

And why is he dating Heather Mills?

2 Likes

This could become awkward.
Iā€™m not playing.