đŸ„ł 🇬🇧 Lovely Jubilee?

Ah now you’re talking about privilege, that’s a different argument. Your life is down to who’s vagina you pop out of anyway, its all luck by and large, people would like to say it isn;t but opportunity is down to who are your parents and where you are born, the monarchy brings in money and give us something unique, why change it, what then? A republic of what? There are monarchies all over Europe and pose no political threat to their nations, republics do, look at tinpot republics with dictators.

Why would the abolition of a monarchy stop abject poverty and inequality in Blackburn, Dalston or Greenock?

No I’m confused why they booed abide with me, I know some reds who’re deeply embarrassed by that, booing a hymn, what fuckwits are they, most Liverpool fans are OOT, day trippers, wools and tories anyway.

But you understand why they booed William, and God Save the Queen?

I understand it but I wouldn’t do it, I’m not a republican though.

So, anyway, what are people doing for the Jubilee weekend?

1 Like

I won’t be going to the Woking Pizza Express.

Just like Prince Andrew.

In the Woking Pizza Express sense.

Putting this thread on pause maybe :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’ll be a Royal Knockout.

Probably better than the last one. It has been thirty five years and not only were some careers permanently destroyed, Stuart Hall kept going for decades after on Five Live.

:open_mouth: I’m so sorry @Won-Ton I forgot you were already a member.

1 Like

well
 er, I would say your life is more down to who’s vagina/s you pop in generally
 some of this is luck, but mostly if Like me, ones wit, talent and all round handsomeness

but fuck the Royals, 'kin leaches.

Drinking excessively.

1 Like

133,000 roads will be closed at some point over the weekend

You are better off getting involved because, sure as shit, you wont be able to drive anywhere.

TBF the councils are trying their best to kibosh it

Council officials have in some cases asked organisers to fill out counter-terrorism forms, security plans, severe weather management plans and Covid risk assessments.

We live in a cul-de-sac, Mrs BTripz wants to get the neighbours together to “do something”, to be fair it is nice to sit and drink beer and chew the fat with some of my neighbours.

3 Likes

As do we

We will have three BBQs on the go - a load of food - there are quizzes and games being organized for the kids - if the weather is good, it ought to be good fun - plus the entire road is up for it

I shall marinate myself steadily throughout the day

2 Likes

Yep, we’ve got a one day with a dj, bouncy castle, bbq’s, face painting etc etc about 100 of us I think, just nice to have a get together, the other days are bbqs out the front and basically just a 4 day bender, what is not to like.

1 Like

Whatever happened to your planned alcoholic cutbacks? :smile::smile:

I was pissed when I promised that

1 Like

Or in political terms, that was an aspiration rather than a policy commitment?

Oh, no!!

Them damn Labour voting republican commies exercising their right to withdraw their Labour :scream:

1 Like

Not sure how that’s going to garner support for their cause