🌉 London Bridge: Man shot by police after stabbing

Really?

As the great Barry Norman used to say. why not?

22nd May 2013 - Lee Rigby murder
Nowhere near an election

30th June 2007 - Glasgow Airport attack
Nowhere near an election

7th July 2005 - 7/7 attacks
Nowhere near an election

Also, the Jo Cox murder was pretty explicitly motivated by issues around the EU referendum, so looking for a deeper conspiracy there is a bit of a reach.

Why don’t you pull out 1066 while you’re at it?

Nowhere near an election.

It was just completing a list of terrorist attacks since 2005, excluding IRA related ones. There is an insignificant correlation of two incidents over that time. That doesn’t look impressive enough to me to start fearing a sinister hand at work.

Well fair play, but it’s not the question I asked.

I asked if there was a correlation in the increase in terror attacks when an upcoming poll of some importance was in the offing.

Thanks to other posters, we now know that’s a thing.

Thank you for your input.

I wasn’t responding to you, Pap. Just adding some more facts to the discussion.

Nothing germane to the position posited, I dare add.

My claim was that terror attacks seem to coincide with important polls, which is does.

What is your point? That they seem to happen outside these times too? I think everyone on the planet would acknowledge that.

So what is your point?

FACTS! haha! You hoover up facts like doggie treats. You imbecile, can’t you see what’s afoot? Are you so blind that you cannot see that the government is releasing terrorists to kill people so that the police can kill the terrorist so that Boris Johnson doesn’t have to be interviewed by Andrew Neil?

OPEN YOUR EYES

2 Likes

Cos it’s utter bollocks

FACT. @Fatso left the site because of conspiracy theories.
FACT 2: @Fatso is back discussing conspiracy theories with a view to mock.

ASSERTION: @Fatso is fucking confused, and if he wants to fuck off again for a bit while he gets that all sorted, I am fine with that.

Haha! Very good. I see the memory is going, pap. I didn’t leave because of conspiracy theories. I left because there was a very tiresome individual on the forum.

1 Like

Well I wasn’t really making a point, Pap. I’m not sure why you’re getting so shirty about it.

If I were to make a mild point, I’d say that talking about an ‘increase’ in terror attacks would be overstating things a bit.

To expand this a bit more.

@pap isn’t getting shirty, dinger.

UNLESS YOU ALL AGREE THAT THE LONDON BRIDGE ATTACK WAS ORCHESTRATED BY THE GOVERNMENT THEN YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE BOARD. WE HAVE NO ROOM FOR GULLIBLE PEOPLE.

It’s a fucking nonsense mate.

My only claim was that terror attacks appear to correlate with upcoming important votes.

Your counter-claim is that these things happen at other times.

Wow

Mind blown

Now fuck off

Sorry. I’m trying to stay out of the argument, to be honest. Had my fingers burnt over online arguments too many times. Just thought some extra facts might be useful, for reference/further thought.

And if they weren’t useful, they couldn’t do any harm. Being as they are, only facts.

2 Likes

I don’t see what dinger has posted, or the style he has posted to warrant this kind of response.

5 Likes

Again, Pap, I wasn’t responding to you. I was responding to Simon Says. You’ve gone off on a weird one about it and that’s up to you.

These are David Ivor Hickman levels of hysteria.