🌉 London Bridge: Man shot by police after stabbing

Might have been what he used to clean the blood off the knife(although it looks like it’s also handily cleaned itself).

I have no idea what’s real anymore :frowning:

The Guardian were running interviews with witnesses from the witness incident centre.
2 people said they saw him hold the knife carefully but also wipe it as "who would want to be carrying someone else’s blood around.
I like conspiracy theories, but think the paper is just that

The paper has no blood on it. At least none that i can’t see any(anywhere).

I’d also like to know why everyone is accepting that he had a ‘vest’ on.
Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus and Jean Charles da Silva e de Menezes suggests we question this claim very closely.

1 Like

He’s not the same bloke.
Dressed completely differently.
More i look, less i believe.

If you’re going to confront a terrorist then definitely go narwhale’s tusk.

1 Like

Fucking Boris - he knew

He knew he had shit the bed on the debates so he killed someone to deflect the press

Simples

1 Like

Fishmongers Hall. How appropriate. This whole thing smells fishy as fuck.

1 Like

Who the fvck is brave enough to fight back and not just run?
Grabbing a Narwhal Tusk I could see as instinctive.
But grabbing a Fire Extinguisher as a weapon?
Respect

Two innocent people dead, three innocent people injured by stabbing and most of the shite on this thread is about looking for bullshit conspiracy theories and whether tweets about Corbyn are offensive. Reminds me of the crap spouted after Lee Rigby was murdered. Think i’ll fuck off for a while.

7 Likes

'Tis a tad tin-foil topper round here. Agreed.

1 Like

Are you not at all interested in the seeming correlation between terror attacks and an upcoming vote of some kind?

1 Like

Is there a correlation? The guy was on tag after early release. That doesn’t play too well for the party in power.

16th June 2016 - Jo Cox Murder.
23rd June 2016 - EU Referendum.

3rd June 2017 - London Bridge attack.
8th June 2017 - General Election.

29th Nov. 2019 - London Bridge attack.
12th Dec. 2019 - General Election.

1 Like

MEN Arena attack also happened between the announcement and date of the 2017 general election. That was another perpetrator the authorities had their eye on and completely missed.

Speaking of whacky tin foil conspiracies.
How does this one fit the narrative :roll_eyes::innocent:

Nope

Although the parole board are saying they had no role in his early release, which is strange to say the least.
Has our Home Secretary Priti Patel come out of hiding yet? After all this is her brief, on her watch, but not a peep. Is she locked away in the cupboard with Rees-Mogg, Esther McVey, little Gavin Williamson and co until the election in case they give any more embarrassing interviews? She is the Home Secretary FFS, this is a terrorist attack but no sign of her. And, as far as i can tell nobody in the media seems to query this at all. Just imagine in a parallel universe it was Home Secretary Diane Abbott, there had been a terrorist attack like this, committed by a convicted terrorist who had been released over the heads of the parole board, with an electronic tag, supposedly under constant surveillance by the authorities yet was allowed to attend a conference organized by Cambridge university, then allowed to run amok on London Bridge where he stabbed two people to death and wounded others. She would have been crucified, Laura K would have been tweeting about it every five minutes, banner headlines slagging her off every day, etc. A classic and irrefutable example of the media bias in this country. Whichever way you cut it the circumstances of this event stink to high heaven.

1 Like

Thank fuck we have these EU migrants, bravely looking out for the community in which they live…

1 Like

Was he wearing his ‘vest’ during the conference?

1 Like