🌉 London Bridge: Man shot by police after stabbing

Cover story?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.dw.com/en/netherlands-several-wounded-after-stabbing-in-the-hague/a-51477760&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjEsseyoJDmAhWBZMAKHQiNAhE4ChAWMAB6BAgGEAE&usg=AOvVaw2aOEeOyNfzieoJlw0KC3GQ

Although i totally get where you are coming from with this SoS, i think, as it stands, it has to be taken at face value that the police feared a detonation of a suicide vest. Hopefully there will be a proper examination of events in due course. Any other course just plays into the hands of the dark forces who are already taking advantage of the situation to portray Corbyn as somehow complicit in it as evidenced by the fake Corbyn tweet, which is what should really be concerning right minded people. The sad fact is that this tweet will be shared as being genuine by people in pubs up and down the land tonight. Probably been shared thousands of times already on social media. Expect a not so subtle ramping up of stories about “IRA’ supporting” Jeremy Corbyn, and “Hamas loving” anti-semite Jeremy Corbyn by the MSM in the next few days. It’s powerful propaganda and sadly it works. I held my nose and ventured over to the Daily Mail front page earlier to see what their readers are making of it.(the self loathing i will put myself through for you lot!). Nearly 800 comments already, the first one being, " Corbyn would have invited him home for dinner". Nearly 400 upticks. A bit further down," Under Corbyn’s government the officer would be arrested for not asking him nicely to surrender". And, bizarrely, “This is why people voted Brexit, it’s not about the NHS and our economy, it’s about security and feeling safe on our streets”. That was just the first page, which is all i could stomach and got out, i needed some clean air. Truly shocking.

The most shocking indictment of what this country has become is that a conspiracy, ie one political party stage managing an event like this to gain political advantage over another party is even considered possible, even logical. Personally, although i like to think it wouldn’t happen, i wouldn’t put anything past the likes of Cummings and co. To these people the ends truly do justify the means. And of course there is precedence for this type of event, exactly the same thing happened during the last election campaign in 2017. Proving to be a game changer for May’s floundering Tory Party according to more than a few commentators. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.-- Lou Reed.
Now i need a shower, to get rid of the stench of the Daily Mail.

4 Likes

Something is changing. People know that this stuff exists. Only the truly stupid fall hook line and sinker.

Everyone’s a publisher now. Every publication gets more scrutiny. I think that’s a good thing.

What a dismissive view of the public’s collective cognitive abilities.

Fuck me, it’s 2019 and everyone’s a conspiracy theorist.

My @Fatso, you’ve changed :smiley:

I think MOP said ‘many’. And he’s absolutely right.

Yes it is, but that does not make it any less of a valid point…We dont need 65 million idiots, we only need 2-3 million the swing the vote… are you telling there are not 2-3 million fuckwits gagging on social media bullshit?

1 Like

I see you’re still struggling with humour

Mrs? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will still defend Hale and Pace, yes.

Haha. Perhaps it’s a subliminal sign that Poch is coming back to save us!

1 Like

Nicely put, but there are questions and the day i don’t ask them(if i notice), will be the day i die.
Two rounds from an assault rifle(?) in the head and then just as the clip ends, up come his arm(s). Am i the only one that thinks that odd?

This next bit may be odder, but those with a memory will know western governments have been caught doing stranger and worse things, so not asking would be negligent(forced through emotion?)

Here’s a screenshot of a close up(5-10 seconds after the shots).

Where’s the blood?
Head wounds bleed profusely and a double rifle wound would probably spread it all over the place. What’s Andy McNabs books say. Blood bone and brain everywhere?

I’m not suggesting anything, but i can’t unsee things, so will continue to ask questions in the hope of finding answers. Anything else would involve religious like faith.

On the subject of a party arranging it. I doubt that. If it was arranged, it’s by the kind of power that never leaves office, whilst constantly instructing those that do. They’ve been training terrorists for years after all😉

It really does seem like you are suggesting something.

Only that i don’t understand dead people’s arm(s) moving and the apparent lack of blood.
Happy to listen to explanations. I’d even accept death spasm for the arms. Doesn’t look like it, but if there’s no better explanation it’ll do. What am i missing about head shots and blood?

So this guy is a convicted terrorist who had been released from jail after he agreed to be monitored by authorities. Who then ran amok on London Bridge in the middle of the day. Righto!

I have another question.

What’s the bloke with the knife chucking out his pocket at the end of this vid and why?
It’s been claimed he’s police(not verified).

That’ll be a suicide note proclaiming his love for ISIS/Iran or Jeremy Corbyn no doubt.

Either that or it’s one of the 9/11 hijacker’s passports.

:smirk:

3 Likes

And the Hague ones will have signed photos no doubt.
Maybe even instructions in Corbyns own hand.
If nothing else debate about policy during an election has been sidelined again. Drag it out for a few days and trumps here for 3 days(he’ll keep the press occupied) then announce racist phil is dead and the tree chatterer is taking the helm and their over the line before anyone asked, “what about the election and policies”.

In all seriousness though, he was running for safety and probably felt that this piece of paper in his pocket was slowing him down.

1 Like