🐦 Let's bin social media

what did he say about corbyns anyway? Was it that he could see ken livingstone’s pubes entangled in his beard? Or was he telling corbyns jokes like i.e. knock knock who’s there jeremy corbyns jeremy corbyns who? jeremy corbyns

just out of interest how often do ur colleagues come up to you and say, you know those pictures you showed me yesterday re: ur kitchen renovations? Have you got anymore, cos they was fascination

1 Like

Originally posted by @Bearsy

what did he say about corbyns anyway? Was it that he could see ken livingstone’s pubes entangled in his beard? Or was he telling corbyn jokes like i.e. knock knock who’s there jeremy corbyns jeremy corbyns who? jeremy corbyns

He posted the image I linked earlier. I pointed out a few things, like that the image was a load of crap, pensioners get more than 6k to live on if they need it, and that every time he posted crap like this he was insulting my intelligence and his scions.

1 Like

No you twat, a couple of other people were having their kitchens done around the same time and were interested in the progress.

no tks i prefer it when ur just forcing them on ppl, that’s how I’m going to remember it and that is how i will tell the story at ur funeral

what’s the chances both ur dad step-dad holding daily mail views? I reckon they’re just trollin on you. They’re prob pissing themselves right now.

Bearsy, you are making out like it isn’t interesting gathering around the water cooler exchanging images of kitchen renovations.

There are different types of work surfaces, cupboard configurations, varieties of handle - don’t make out like it’s a bit dull.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Bearsy

what’s the chances both ur dad step-dad holding daily mail views? I reckon they’re just trollin on you. They’re prob pissing themselves right now.

Nah, the psuedo-father in law Finally Told Me What He Thought Of Me.

Turns out I’m arrogant, which I knew anyway.

5 Likes

he sounds like good ppl. We should get him post on here pls.

I don’t want to rail on him too much. A lot of blokes his age are the same. Bit narked with their own situations, got fuck all to do and all day to do it, so end up getting into the ol’ racism. Got two uncles that went the same way. We are not friends on Facebook either.

Bob, take no notice of Bear.

I, for one, very much enjoyed your kitchen makeover shots

3 Likes

5 Likes

You are going to run out of relatives if you carry on like that.

Hmmm…

Just going to reactivate my Facebook account, BRB.

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

You are going to run out of relatives if you carry on like that.

Doubt it. I have a lot of relatives, and to be perfectly honest, I never spent a great deal of time with the people that I am no longer Facebook friends with anyway. Perhaps that’s how they arrived in the places they did :lou_wink_2:

It’s a consistency thing. I don’t think it’s acceptable to decry a post from one person, then let someone off with the same thing because they happen to be related to me.

If anything, they’ve even less of an excuse. In the case of ms pap’s old man, this incident was the last in a long line. I’d tried the very respectful comments route on FB, and a one-to-one chat in person at the last family function I was at.

Hmmm…

Just going to reactivate my Facebook account, BRB.

Good luck.

Oops, down voted you entirely by accident, Pap. It’s entirely down to the mobile version of the site. Scrolling down, my finger just happened to rest momentarily on the down- vote button.

Social media, eh?

Those dark work tops will be a real dust trap.

The interior fittings look amazing - I suspect Bearsy would like to see a close-up shot of the draws.

1 Like

I had a recent Twitter beef.

Kill 'em properly, kids.

Let’s put a pin in it.

James Kyson, Ando from Heroes, has just followed us :slight_smile:

3 Likes