šŸ¦ Let's bin social media

Control the inner goat.

Facebook now has reactions.

It could be worse mate. She couldā€™ve been an Adam Johnson fan, and asked for a signed shirt for her birthday.

#ThingsWeDoForOurKids #ThankYouKissAndMore

Having to deal with people you know posting crap like this.

Fear not, it was suitably dismantled, but the next visit to the pseudo in-laws will be fun :lou_wink_2:

That shit = insta-delete for me.

That & cat pics. Endless fucking cat pics.

Yeah, but I like a row, KRG :lou_lol:

I ended up getting one as well.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

See, being the complex, layered character that I am. I quite enjoy cat memes.

Itā€™s just I seem to know a disproportionately high amount of people that are becoming crazy cat people prematurely. As such, FB is often just an endless stream of inane cat photos.

ā€œOh look how cute my cat is eatingā€

ā€œHAHHAHA cat just came and sat on my lap. AMAZING!!ā€

Get in the sea. All of you. Take your stupid cats with you. No one will miss you.

2 Likes

I have 5 cats KRG, true story, and I wouldnā€™t foist pictures on them being cute on anyone.

Saying that however, recently had our kitchen renovated and I was taking progress pictures to show to people at work. Everyday our fat, old ginger cat was in at least one of the photos. Always sitting on a worktop, completed or not.

You show people at work pictures of your kitchen renovation?

The hours must fly by thereā€¦

1 Like

Anythingā€™s got to be better than, you know, actual workā€¦

1 Like

Why do you think I spend so much time chatting bollocks with you reprobates?

1 Like

Iā€™d sooner work than look at daily progress pictures of btripz kitchen renovation srs. I bet his colleagues feel the same RIP.

Well, Iā€™ve just fallen out with my father in sort of law because of social media.

It canā€™t be all bad.

Social media is but the tool to deliver bollocks so might I hazard a guess that you havenā€™t actually fallen out with him because of social media, more via social media?

Fuck you Price Pikey Bearsy, the only kitchen renovations youā€™ve seen is when your workplace was re-fitted out recently!

1 Like

Yeah, but if social media did not exist, the row would not have happened. I doubt heā€™d stand outside in public saying similar things.

1 Like

Fair point.