:leicesterfc: Leicester v Saints :saints: (PL)

Well worth a watch, if you get a chance. Romeu back to his best. All round effort, will & belief was very impressive.
Season defining moment, in my opinion(even Shane was a goal threat).

2 Likes

This week end we’re above the drop zone and can close up on palace and burnley next weekend

4 Likes

Great opportunity for me to get to a game at last and the possibility of enjoyable journey back home :grin:

4 Likes

Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl, speaking to MOTD: "I’m unbelievably proud of my players.

“To be manager of this team, it’s a fantastic job. Today they showed their quality. To go 2-0 in the lead at Leicester is not easy and we defended with fantastic commitment.”

On Shane Long’s contribution: “I said to Shane ‘you deserve to score today because you worked so hard in the week’.” He is quick and has good headers. It was a really good game for him."

Hasenhuttl also said that he expected teenage defender Yan Valery to receive a warning instead of a second yellow card.

1 Like

Before the sending off I thought we looked pretty bloody good. With so many players out Ralph has done a fucking amazing job. I am actually starting to look forward to the rest of the season.

5 Likes

Me too am going to enjoy the ride

3 Likes

Brilliant performance, vital win. Fuck Puel with his three defensive midfielders. Oh and especially fuck you Vardy. Barely in the game. Dived in the box, not booked, shitbag as ever. GTFI :grinning:

3 Likes

Really did not expect that.
1st game EVER I’ve worn a shirt to the Pub & we’ve won since Dubai Saints were founded.
And no, I’m keeping the fucking flag after that.
Epic organisation of the Team by Ralph, so much better to watch now we have a proper Manager not someone who learnt from FIFA 19
#win

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/LHarrisSFC/status/1084126742757994497

Absolutely. It feels like a proper bonus to win that game with that many absentees. Hopefully some of the injured lads can get some minutes against Derby and be available to play some part against Everton.

What a result :blush:

2 Likes

What a fucking excellent result. That second goal really proved to be critical, what with us playing the entire second half with ten men. Good to see Slattery getting a bit of game time, too.

According to the BBC web site Leicester,

…despite dominating possession in the second half, rarely looked like threatening Alex McCarthy in the Southampton goal.

A Claude Puel team doing that? Who’d have thought?

8 Likes

We [quote=“Simon-says, post:38, topic:4222”]
binned
[/quote]

we only need 2

Edit pissed beltch on a train.

Eh???

And what do I win then

@saintbletch when you finally sober up give the man a badge will you?

1 Like

Makes you think, why the fuck did Hughes to play Bednarek?

I thinki callled this on abouut post 3

Nice to stay up to watch Match of the Day to see a win :lou_lol:

1 Like

MOTD just brilliantly called out Vardy as a diving little shit. Only time he featured and they rightly called it a disgrace :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes