:leicesterfc: Leicester v Saints :saints: (PL)

K n oath! GTFI!

1 Like

You fuckin beeeeaaaauuutyyyyyyyyy!

2 Likes

Retract the bollocks; return with the dog’s bollocks

3 Likes

I’m confident, never doubted it, I’ve lost a shit load of money but fuck it, I can watch MOTD.

2 Likes

A fucking hardy Saints team being a man down and successfully holding a lead all the way through the second half.

Who would have thunk it?

8 Likes

Lost my yoghurt

8 Likes

I was completely and utterly wrong - thank fuck

:lou_lol:

Choo Choo muthafukkkkkaaaaaassssssss!!!

5 Likes

Palace lost too

2 Likes

That’s an excellent defensive display and will do us no end of good for the rest of the season.
Most important win of season :grin:

6 Likes

Longy i called it before kick off

5 Likes

Beat top 7 side :lou_surprised:

Cardiff fail to beat Huddersfield, Pompey get beat at home, tis a good day to be red and white!

4 Likes

I have to admit to a certain air of que sera from half time onwards…I didn’t listen.
It makes for a very relaxed 45 minutes.

Now I can celebrate our win and a certain shower’s loss at home to mighty Blackpool. :lou_lol:

Crystal ball??

Think they clearly learnt a thing or two about defending at Chelski - Great performance today only spoilt by Valery’s inexperience getting him sent off. Suspect we’d have Scored more if we didn’t have to defend for the second 45mins.

3 Likes

Good post

We now have 3 home games on the trot to look forward to, great opportunity to build some momentum :lou_smiley:

4 Likes

Get the fuck in you beauties!!!

I must confess I cowardly turned off the commentary immediately after their goal because:

1. I’m not sure my little heart could handle the stress.

2. The cynic in me just imagined the capitulation that was to follow.

I haven’t said I love Ralph for a while but I fucking love Ralph! :heart_eyes:

Fair play lads, MASSIVE result that! Respect :fist:t2:

6 Likes

Chelsea winning would be favourable this evening, even though they are a bunch of cunts I wish them well against Newcastle.

1 Like