:leicesterfc: Leicester v Saints :saints: (PL)

vardy = :rat:

4 Likes

Never forgive him for stamping VVD on the achillies

1 Like

I liked that too. He’s a cheating arsehole chav.

2 Likes

I might have misheard tv but Saints v Derby replay will be live on BBC1

Blimey…

1 Like

Did Long score or was it an own goal?

Behave and give it to Shlong - it was going in without any deflection anyway.

Opticians for you in the morning, well wide.

My arse :lou_wink:

Is well wide?

I technically won this game by being drunk and unable to put any money on a Southampton win.

Please thank me and set up a crowd funding page to support the winnings I never made.

Should have had more confidence in my own prediction with the bookies. Only put a quid at 15’s.

4 Likes

Loving life atm even on string shoe sleep! Greatest effort of the year imho, even if the second may have been going wide :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Naaa…dead cert goal. You failed to factor-in the late bend Shane put on the ball. Even without the touch it would have hit the inside of the post and into the net.

3 Likes

Is it me or isn’t it clear from the replay Vallery had his leg clipped when he went down it the box? No commentator Ive heard has mentioned it. Not seen MOTD yet

2 Likes

I thought so. Chilwell was lucky and I thought Valery getting sent off was harsh. Both cards could have been dealt with by a warning. I thought he was having a pretty good game too.

3 Likes

It struck me very early on in the game that Leicester had that “we only have to turn up” attitude about them. Ah well, at least they did…

TV commentators talked about no contact with Chilwell’s leading leg which was true, but in replays he clearly caught him with his other leg after Valery had passed him, they NEVER mentioned it but is was clear from one of the other camera angles.
VAR might have given a penalty but can understand the Ref/Lino not seeing it

2 Likes

Was listening to 606 last night.

A load of Leicester fans phoning up demanding that Puel has to go.

The hosts were like, “dudes, you’re eighth!”.

Sound familiar, Saints fans? His sides are normally fucking dreadful to watch.

Basically what they’re finding out is, like us Puel is hard to love.

After Koeman left I have never watched a Saint’s manager briefing although I might have to start watching again as Ralph becomes a little more relaxed…and a little more fun. :lou_lol:

All I know is that after listening to a couple of his pressers, the exciting voiced priest from Father Ted seemed a better manager.