:leicesterfc: Leicester v Saints :saints: (League Cup)

Admit it and put it on your list of things you were wrong about!

I watched that video and quoted that as so did the radio host.

Never Baz’s fault, disappointing Baz. Took me all of 30 seconds to check the stats but you reel it off as fact. Now admit you were wrong :lou_smiley:

1 Like

Well have we won 6/35 at home or not?

Yes, we have also won 10/44, or 18/56 depending on how far you want to go back, the problem I had was with the way you embellished that stat to spread it over 3 years implying we had only won 6 home games in 3 years, look at my original response and you’ll see that. You are picking stats and embellishing them to fit your narrative and it is unnecessary.

My caveat is 3 ODD years, that bit was missed I guess.

And a shit caveat that is too considering you were stating ‘facts’, 35 games covers less than 2 years. It seems you are more interested in ‘being right’ than being decent and fair in debate, which is one of the reasons so few people take you seriously.

1 Like

16/17/18 is 3 years Gav.

November 2016 to November 2018 is 2 years Baz fucking hell.

If you want to take it back to January of 2016 we have played around 54 home games, a lot more than 35. Devil is in the details Baz.

You’re just a Gregorian shill gav.

2 Likes

There is no denying that but 16/17/18 are 3 years.

Are we talking calendar years or footie seasons Baz?

1 Like

Calendar year, 16,17 and 18.

Not exactly. I’d argue from a professional programming perspective, but you’d counter with something involving Russian troops invading the Crimea.

What the fuck has your job got to do with years?

Nah, it’s more a Salisbury sort of thing…

West bad Russia good thing?

Whatever you want it to be.

I think you’re talking to a NATO bot.

1 Like