:leicesterfc: Leicester v Saints :saints: (League Cup)

Obviously this was postponed with no date for the match to be played yet announced.

They did the draw last night and the lucky winner of this game gets either Man City or Fulham in the next round (1/4 finals??). Bonus is it will be at home…

• Saints win in normal time
  • Saints win on penalties
  • Leicester win on penalties
  • Leicester win in normal time

0 voters

In the FA Cup last season, we all assumed we would be playing City in the 6th rd, but Wigan did us a massive favour.

C’mon Fulham!!!

And you can see us beating Leicester?

Did you see us beating either Brighton or Everton?? (I know I didn’t!!)

No to be fair I didn’t.

2 Likes

You got something wrong? Call the MOT police!

Yeah but who have we beaten in the league cup since then eh Bob? I’ll tell you, NOBODY! Because we’re shitter than a dog turd on top of a cowpat! In bazza we trust :crazy_face:

I get lots of things wrong but I happen to get more right.

Please list/reference all things you have ever been wrong about ever so I can have some sense of scale of that statement :lou_wink:

3 Likes

Apparently this is now being played on the 27th November

Poll added to OP, nothing fancy as I don’t want to offend @saintbletch by missing off an option that I, maybe, should have added.

Fuck it, I’ll be stupidly optimistic. Win for Saints in normal time, no pens.

Few Leicester players out tonight, we can only hope Hoedt has been injured in training or gets a sudden bout of the shits so we can capitalize.

2 Likes

He can come visit my house if he wants that, bloody kids…

If we beat this lot we get Man City in the next round - that won’t end well

Therefore we have as much chance of get any further as i have in persuading the Ayatollah to let me get my snorkel into my new bottle of rum before Xmas day.

So if defeat here means that the useless oxygen thief gets the sack, I will gladly bend over and allow Leicester to gives us half a dozen of the best.

Surely we have to get Yan Valery onto the pitch tonight, not necessarily to start but because Stephens is not good enough at RB in an attacking role and we/Cedric is so struggling this season.

Gunn

Valery/Stephens Bednarek Yoshida Bertrand
PEH Lemina
JWP Armstrong
Gabbi Obafemi

It won’t be

Fuck knows what team he’ll put out, I’m sure he just throws the bones in the air sometimes and picks out what looks favourable.

2 Likes

gunn
cedric(unfortunately) yoshida vestergaard targett
jwp romeu armstrong
elyounoussi obafemi redmond

2-0 Leicester.

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1067489489449361408?s=20

1 Like