šŸ”„ January 2020 transfer window

Another right back with the same three teams purportedly interested:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11903907/kyle-walker-peters-brighton-crystal-palace-and-southampton-want-tottenham-right-back

Itā€™s almost as if they want to sign Ings to piss us off because we beat them

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to trust a journalist who refers to Ralph as ā€œGermanā€, and I find it hard to believe we would let Adams leave so soon. I also canā€™t see us signing a forward this month.

Well it woke you lot upā€¦

Well they can FRO

4 Likes

I agree with but do the Chinese ?

Are you admitting this is bollox then?

Nothing but derision on twitter for this Polish "exclusive*.

A new name in the mix:

https://www.goal.com/en-sa/news/newcastle-face-competition-from-southampton-and-west-ham-for-15m-/1idfzxufl9hrx1qh7cp5ymz2ig

Bet heā€™s the dogs

1 Like

15mil? 27 years old?
Agent talk surely

1 Like

Ralph talked about transfers in his pre match press conference today. Focus on targeting full backs. Plural.

No mention of centre backs so it looks as though that will be left until the summer, perhaps given the good form of Stephens. Thereā€™s a sentence I never imagined typing!

Ralph also mentioned a loan deal until the end of the season being a real possibility so there could be mileage in the Walker-Peters story above. His name was brought up by the journalist, sparking the loan response.

1 Like

Surely thatā€™s that then. I reckon he could have a purple patch in him once that first goal goes in off his arse.

1 Like

The comments on that thread now.
Thought we were deluded.

:lou_facepalm_2:

Christ, I hope we get through the window without someone coming in with a big money offer for VAR.

6 Likes

Is this a coded reference to jamie VARdy? :thinking: What have you heard? :thinking: :thinking::thinking::open_mouth:

Prince Harry has been sent on loan to Canada. Option for permanent move after loan spell apparently.

8 Likes

Iā€™m not brave enough to tweet thisā€¦

#saintsfc are willing to let their inform surplus striker leave on loan to #LUFC this window on loan with a commitment to buy in the summer.

Guideā€™s away
:wink::sunglasses::crazy_face:

Not sure itā€™s a worthwhile move for the player. If he went, heā€™ll score loads against Championship players. When he gets back heā€™ll still have to play against Premier League standard.

Easy mode isnā€™t going to help him right now.