šŸ‡®šŸ‡± Israel

Bazza. What the fuck are you on about you total fucking mental cunt?

1 Like

Ok, now I can be arsed I think Iā€™ve deciphered this bazzaism.

Prisoners of Geography: Ten Maps That Tell You Everything You Need to Know About Global Politics

is a book by Tim Marshall puublished a few years ago. It is available in several formats on Amazon amongst other places.

Bazza likes this book, rating it ā€œgood bookā€.

Snowflakes, (Iā€™m assuming here that bazza is addressing a vague and undefined group or type of poster/person) should they read this book, according to bazza will learn ā€œfactsā€ which would be preferable to learning the ā€˜usualā€™ ā€œidealism cod shiteā€ (again a bit vague).

edit: Iā€™m assuming that bazza has read this book.

Anyone else want a go?

3 Likes

In the meantime:

1 Like
2 Likes

Not newsworthy on the UK news pages just yet -

1 Like

Great book, Iā€™ve now read it, strait of mallaca and Lebanon next flashpoints.

The Tories banned our councils from doing this.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Please stop with your vile Anti-Semitism. It is absolutely beyond the pale to draw attention to the sickening brutality, hypocrisy and double standards of the State of Israel.

You are worse than Hitler!

1 Like

Worse than Hitler? You mistake me for a zionist.

In July 1944, the Slovakian Jewish leader Rabbi Dov Michael Weissmandel in a letter to Zionist officials proposed a series of measures to save the Jews scheduled for liquidation at Auschwitz.He offered exact mappings of the railways and urged the bombing of the tracks on which the Hungarian Jews were being transported to the crematoria.

He appealed for the bombing of the furnaces at Auschwitz, for the parachuting of ammunition to 80,000 prisoners, for the parachuting of saboteurs to blow up all the means of annihilation and thus end the cremation of 13,000 Jews every day.

Should the Allies refuse the organized and public demand by the ā€œrescue organizationsā€, Weissmandel proposed that the Zionists, who had funds and organization, obtain airplanes, recruit Jewish volunteers and carry out the sabotage.

Weissmandel was not alone. Throughout the late thirties and forties, Jewish spokespersons in Europe cried out for help, for public campaigns, for organized resistance, for demonstrations to force the hand of allied Governments ā€“ only to be met not merely by Zionist silence but by active Zionist sabotage of the meager efforts which were proposed or prepared in Great Britain and the United States.

The zionists petitioned against this and any other action to save European Jews. They wanted death on a massive scale.

They also ignored these haunting words.

Why have you done nothing until now? Who is guilty of this frightful negligence? Are you not guilty, our Jewish brothers: you who have the greatest good fortune in the world ā€“ liberty?

Twelve thousand Jews ā€“ men, women and children, old men, infants, healthy and sick ones, are to be suffocated daily.

And you, our brothers in Palestine, in all the countries of freedom, and you ministers of all the Kingdoms, how do you keep silent in the face of this great murder?

Silent while thousands upon thousands, reaching now to six million Jews, are murdered? And silent now, while tens of thousands are still being murdered and waiting to be murdered? Their destroyed hearts cry out to you for help as they bewail your cruelty.

Brutal, you are and murderers, too, you are, because of the coldbloodedness of the silence in which you watch, because you sit with folded arms and do nothing, although you could stop or delay the murder of Jews at this very hour.

You, our brothers, sons of Israel, are you insane? Donā€™t you know the hell around us? For whom are you saving your money? Murderers! Madmen! Who is it that gives charity: you who toss a few pennies from your safe homes, or we who give our blood in the depths of hell?

Fair play, Natalie Portman.

Israeli-American actress Natalie Portmanā€™s refusal to accept an award at a ceremony in Israel because of ā€œextremely distressingā€ recent events is causing a huge headache for Israel advocates.

Yesterday Portman issued a statement elaborating on her earlier statement. She cited ā€œatrocitiesā€ and her discomfort at attending a ceremony alongside Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Although she also said she does not support BDS, boycott, divestment and sanctions.

I chose not to attend because I did not want to appear as endorsing Benjamin Netanyahu, who was to be giving a speech at the ceremony. . . I treasure my Israeli friends and family, Israeli food, books, art, cinema, and dance. Israel was created exactly 70 years ago as a haven for refugees from the Holocaust. But the mistreatment of those suffering from todayā€™s atrocities is simply not in line with my Jewish values. Because I care about Israel, I must stand up against violence, corruption, inequality, and abuse of power.

The chief response of Israelā€™s defenders has been silence.

1 Like

Exclusive-uk-sells-more-500m-arms-israel-including-sniper-rifles-718473139

seems we are selling even more that just a few years ago. I wonder why?

1 Like

Movining on swiftly from Lebanon and Syria to Iran

Even the BBC donā€™t seem convinced. Love the ā€œproofā€ of over 100k documents obtained to prove Iran is still persuing nuclear weapons is a bookcase full of files - presumably containing paper records.

So , did Israel just back a truck up to a nuclear facility and load up or do a load of surreptitious photocopying?

Again, it seems flimsy evidence is being presented by Israel so Trump can take action against another sovereign nation state (& by proxy, Russia)

1 Like

Bibi made the same accusations against Saddamā€™s Iraq.

He really is a prize cunt.

3 Likes

This video was banned from YouTube. Back up now, but wonā€™t let me share it.

Max Blumenthal interviewed by Abby Martin.

If @modboy could provide a proper link, it would be Appreciated.

Edit: no need, itā€™s working.

https://vimeo.com/263657337

2 Likes

4 Likes

That post reminds me of this.

2 Likes

3 Likes

A Likud spokesperson on Radio 4 was saying that Iran has over 100,000 missiles based in Lebanon aimed at Israel. A quick google only turns up a story from 2016. Old news or fake news? Suspect the latter

Also another quick google search also shows that Israel only have about 170k ground troops, which begs the question about their sabre rattling- but theyā€™re a nuclear power arenā€™t they?

Itā€™s geopolitics. Thereā€™s no morality, itā€™s a game, a political game of poker.

Trump is funded by 3 people, Adelson, Koch Bros and Mercer. Heā€™ll do whatever they want.