šŸ‡®šŸ‡± Israel

Theyā€™ll never let them go now regardless of what Trump says to be honest.

And, just to show that two can play at any given game, hereā€™s the word from our esteemed foreign secretary, Mr Cunt:

3 Likes

The anti semitism hysteria over the past months is clearly showing fruit. Presumably if anyone, say Jeremy Corbyn, dares to criticize this disgraceful caving in to the State of Israel lobby by the British government it will immediately be held up as ā€˜proofā€™ that he is an anti-semite. All arguments shut down.

5 Likes

Jeez towing the fucking Trump line really trawls the depths. God help us. :lou_facepalm_2:

5 Likes

So 10 years ago ā€˜liberalsā€™ were accused of anti-semitism for commenting on our relationship with the EU and immigration? NURSE! Bazzaā€™s out of bed again!

1 Like

No, if we questioned the EU and immigration we were told we were racist and the conversation was shut down by liberals.

Bazz playing Buzzword Bingo again. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Same as all this popularism revulsion mock shock indignation with Israel, theyā€™re both fascists who openly want to destroy each other, Hamas wants to obliterate Israel and Israel occupies places it shouldnā€™t.
Both of those things will not change, China, Russia and the US and many others including the UK want the status quo.
Go knock on those doors.

Twat Barry

Why do you keep this up?

Am I wrong, donā€™t insult me, question what I have written and argue, donā€™t insult me, I havenā€™t come online to be insulted, Iā€™ve come online to learn and discuss ideas.

I donā€™t know but Iā€™ve not seen you learn anything (to be fair I donā€™t follow all your comments because you seem to have way too much time on your hands). You always seem to think you are right. When we question you, you mostly donā€™t respond or provide back up to your views.

4 Likes

Well concerning Israel this evening to save you or me trawling what have I said thats wrong?

Ah this old chestnut. Iā€™ve not said you were wrong on this (I also said Iā€™ve not read a lot of your posts). I made a statement about your usual discourse style. So we may as well leave that there.

1 Like

So youā€™re not disagreeing with me youā€™re just being bitching.

Yes, yes lets leave it there shall we.

Ffs you have become really soft skinned recently.

Iā€™m not in slagging you off, or insulting you, more calling you out for the saddo you are a lot of the time. Grow a pair sweet-cheeks :kissing_heart:

Anyway, when did you ever come online to learn and discuss ideas??

:woman_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Irony as well as humour is lost upon the liberalā€¦

Trouble is that although we know irony, we donā€™t know what the fuck you are spouting most of the time - Do you see where that leaves us and why you get called a twat not infrequently?
:woman_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Before your outburst of insults I made valid points, attack them before you attack me.

Stop being so self righteous.

Hamas exists as a reaction to a root cause. Extreme provocation exacts extreme reaction.
Thatā€™s what happens when you think you have a right to subjugate.

2 Likes