⏰ ❓ How long will Natty J last? - 95 days longer than he f*ing should have - that's how long

He is my man crush

1 Like

I want to crush the man

3 Likes

Today he actually went from appearing to have no plan to implementing one to undermine the team. We’re winning against ten men. Their only threat is on the wings. Ok. Take off both full backs. Keep three CBs, including one who isn’t a CB. Bednarek is shit. Leave him on. Players are tiring. Don’t sub them yet. Wait until we concede. Free kick just outside the box. No, Prowsy. Don’t shoot! We know you can score like that. Try doing something else.

Seriously, we looked like a team with the skill and drive to get us a result today. The manager killed that hope. I’m absolutely fucking livid. He is way worse than useless.

2 Likes

Just talk us again through your recent parting of the marital ways, mate. Start at the beginning. :thinking::eyes:

1 Like

Is this cunt still employed?

1 Like

From the “Welcome, Nathan Jones” thread.

1 Like

This is how the Scots do it maybe it might work with Nathan

3 Likes

He’s gone!!! :tada:

4 Likes
3 Likes

6 Likes

So remind me, what’s the deal with Selles? Where did he come from? Who appointed him? Is he left over from the Ralph backroom staff?

Maybe he’s a genius and will guide us out of the mess. Or maybe he’s shit as well.

I want Big Sam. I actually think he’s a decent manager given the right tools and I genuinely believe we’ve got a decent squad.

Be nice to the see the Croatian lads back now at least after they appear to have been sent to Coventry!

1 Like

At last! Should never have been appointed

1 Like

By every metric available… I’m ecstatic!

4 Likes

All going well in my absence. We are the new Watford.

3 Likes

Club statement doesn’t say a lot - which says a lot

2 Likes

Hoofuckingray!

2 Likes

Terse is hardly the word for it. None of the usual “Thanks for all your efforts” bollocks.

2 Likes

It was a ridiculous and very costly appointment.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Surprised they swallowed their pride. They being management, pride being the life-size C0ck of a mistake they had to swallow

1 Like