📺 GOOD SHOWS (no capeshit pls)

Love South Park

Mrs C-S hired the video of the Movie (back in the day) to cheer me up when I was laid up with broken ribs after a random kicking in town.

I cried- mainly from the pain caused by laughing. Mrs C_S seemed quite satisfied.

3 Likes

That made me. Do a little wee.:joy:

But I felt your pain having broken 3 ribs … not fun

Just finished The Crying on BBC iplayer. We just did two episodes to finish it. Really excellent acting, bit of a what is going on early on and things go from current to past (so keep up!) but we thoroughly enjoyed it.

1 Like

Tonight’s “Inside no9” was very good for Halloween special.

Little Drummer Girl looks interesting on BBC - nice 70s vibe and typical Le Carre intrigue

The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour

On Netflix - the real world and variety show collide through drugs.

From the Trailer Park Boys, so you know what to expect.

It’s a grower.

Ricky will be a fucking idiot.

And we shall love him for it.

1 Like

Ray Donovan is back… nuff said

3 Likes

Outlaw King on Netflix

Robert t’Bruce is an actor from Star Trek apparently. But did bloody well with the Scots accent.

Bit of effort to get through some of the early bits but the final battle scenes are completely visceral & stunningly so.

Worth a watch if you’ve a couple of hours free.

Somebody could have mentioned The Bodyguard is watchable…

If you did not watch ‘They will not not grow old’ on the BBC last sunday, catch on BBC iplayer before Sunday… remarkable piece of film making… no script, limits music, just the recorded voices of ‘Tommies’ recorded back in the 60s and 70s and old Imperial War Museum footage brought to life by Peter Jackson and his Wingnut films crew… incredibly vivid and very moving. The BBC are sending copies to all schools… I hope they send it to the Oscar crowd for best Documentary… it would be very worthy

2 Likes

The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs - by the Cohen Bros -on Netflix

+2hrs of vignettes on the old west. Comedy - bathos, pathos and the other one from the 3 musketeers…fantastic scenery as well. I had to restart watching from phone to t’big tellybox…

Seriously, a good watch.

Dartagnian?

1 Like

Thought it was Dave tbh

1 Like

Coen brothers Cobster, its the Coen brothers :wink:

2 Likes

:lou_facepalm_2:

Potato/ potato :potato:

Soz

2 Likes

Enjoying this as are Mrs and Kid Goat.

No. This was by George and his bro.

Michael McIntrye is annoying, but his stitch up of an audience member with the help of Michel Roux Jnr on his Xmas special was clever and funneh.
And the victims husband is so dead.
Best lol of the day.

I’ve quite enjoyed The chilling adventures of Sabrina. It’s definitely not Sabrina the teenage witch. Much darker and some great British actors in it.