šŸ“ŗ GOOD SHOWS (no capeshit pls)

So, I could link to the short version but you have to watch this version.

I watched \ listened to this on loop last week about 10 times.

Great music but great stories too. Especially the barber talking about his son \ daughter.

2 Likes

Well, episode 2 is half way through and has been pretty much awful. I just dont really get what heā€™s trying to do. Thereā€™s far too many infantile gags, yet I get the impression he thinks heā€™s saying something political and clever. He might be trying to, but heā€™s failing. All heā€™s really achieved is producing a shit TV show.

Suggest watching it again, knowing what you knowā€¦

But, hold on, are you a host @BTripz?

a. I donā€™t have the time / energy
b. Itā€™s disappearing/disappeared from my NowTV subscription.

Donā€™t think this belongs here, but whatever.

My TV has a BBC iPlayer app in it and as part of their beta player program you can often see samples of UHD content. They used to have a jaguar in a jungle which was excellent.

Well at the moment the UHD content is the West Brom v Saints FA cup match from last season.

Itā€™s being played on a non-stop loop and each time we win 2-1.

Quality is good too.

1 Like

Hey Fatso. of course itā€™s infantile humour. SBCā€™s thing is pushing people into revealing truths. Who else could get a sitting Republican politician to do this. If it was sophisticated or convincing it wouldnā€™t work.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k4pMTsa1Kw]

1 Like

The main issue is he is so recognisable now. Hence the make up etc. I still think ā€œBoratā€ is just a work of genuine brilliance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=ePQ9_re7f1A

1 Like

I really donā€™t know how you break forums but that you can is impressiveā€¦

1 Like

ā€œBreak forumsā€ sounds a little dramatic I didnā€™t post a youtube video using the correct syntax or whatever. Itā€™s not the end of the world.

Late to the party on this one but Iā€™m loving it so far, bit like last of the summer wine but more swearing, less old people and set in a trailer park :lou_lol:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a pretty good summary tbf
:lou_lol:

Iā€™m up to episode 5 of The Forest, French drama on Netflix. Itā€™s decent.

Whatā€™s it about @Fatso ?

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

A forest

I looked for it on Netflix but couldnā€™t find it for the trees.

1 Like

I have some winter coats here in the atticā€¦
Iā€™ll get them for you @saintbletch

Turns out there were only 6 episodes in total so Iā€™ve now finished it. Iā€™m not going to say it was great but it was ok. Being just 6 episodes helps.

More of an small orchard than a forest then?

Orchard?

Iā€™m missing the apple or fruit reference??

Was the show about scrumping?

Wood it have lasted longer if it was?
Scrumping or foraging?