⛺ 🎤 Glastonbury 2020. The Big 50 🎂

It’s edgier than Glastonbury.

2 Likes

There’s been a dip in power in North Liverpool, Pap is firing up all his servers, bots and pc’s for tickets on Sunday I’d guess…
Meanwhile a 17 year old wanting to experience a new thing with barely a pot to piss is will be using his 5 year old phone.

Fair?

1 Like

No. The 17 year old with no pot to piss in won’t have a car so has been online all day today getting a Coach Package.

HTH

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Don’t hate me because I’m tech savvy, @Barry-Sanchez.

Hate me because I’m a cunt :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha. That was the old Pap Bazza, the new improved model has seen the error of his ways, and seen the light. Concerning yourself with 17 year olds with barely a pot to piss in and 5 year old phones is so dated. Cheering on the serious disaster capitalists as they make their fortunes is the way to go. Get with the program. :grin:
Takes cover!

Hate is a wasted emotion, like jealousy Pap, it eats you from within.

You’re simply being you, a cavalier, a capitalist opportunist, embrace it for its who you truly are.

Does that mean I can skip saying please and thank you at the festival, and just bark orders like the Tory revellers do?

“Crocodile sandwich. Make it snappy, peasant”

etc. etc.

You’ve wasted a lot of jealousy on the Glastonbury threads, mate :slight_smile:

Trying for coach tickets for the young adults tonight.

I do find it funny and ironic that people who continually go don’t see the irony in the fact they’re fucking over the young people who want to go.
Its naked sharp elbowed capitalism, I can see it a fucking mile off.
Its amusing none the less as it is sad at the same time.

No I’m many things mostly negative but I’m also fair and transparent, I’m saying the ticketing is shite and unfair even before I’ve applied and I’ve always said it is.
You’re just a chancer, a speculator without a regard for others.
Its ok in that regard you’re not alone, it just flies in the face of what the festival is supposed to be about.

You can only push it so far mush with that postcode…

1 Like

Nothing wrong with West Derby, at least it’s not Norris Green!

West Derby on the wiki states its an affluent suburb, I spat my champagne out and then remembered they’re possibly are comparing to Norris Green…

OMG.
They got a picture of @pap tryingvto get coach tickets on Twitter

https://twitter.com/GlastoFestFeed/status/1179795762890395650?s=19

1 Like

All about resources and not luck, therefore the ones without the resources are far more likely to miss out?
Fair?
This model has been in place since the dawn of time I’ll add but this nation excels in it, Pap has got cognitive dissonance concerning this as many others have on this.
The have and have nots.

27 mins for the coach tickets to sell out.

I’ve not yet met a 17 year old with a 5 year old mobile and I meet some teenagers with not a lot. Plus we’ve been lucky using mobile data a few times so they may be in a better position.

Didn’t manage to get any for the young uns. Was logged on from home, connected via both, but didn’t get past the queueing stage.

1 Like

Which is probably what will happen to everyone except Baz on Sunday…

1 Like

Not all of us have access to smuggled gold bullion, @Barry-Sanchez. We’re probably moving in the next year, and it’s likely my next postcode will be even worse. Possibly single digit.

How outraged will Lord Bored of Cressington be if we move back to L7?

1 Like

Yeah I am not looking forward to the 9am start on Sunday and not getting through. Ah well.