⛺ 🎤 Glastonbury 2020. The Big 50 🎂

Just hope I’m not driving! We had no bookings for a week yesterday, now I have full days tomorrow & Saturday.
Hey ho.

I am not that arsed about going. I am very keen on Download next year, and I will be happy enough with that and a smaller festival. Want to go to BonFest? J:Law would love it.

I doubt it.

I thought he loved AC/DC

I would also enjoy the benefit of watching you wince and squirm through five years worth of very sexist lyrics :grin:

I’m in I just know it, its the year we probably can’t fucking go, and thats why I know we’ll get the fuckers.

Gold bullion? I am having champagne as we speak but no bullion mush.

Yes, gold bullion. Until we get a proper explanation of why your in-laws’ business had people protesting them, smuggled Nazi bullion remains the default explanation.

Its not my in laws, its my wife’s brothers parents business, nazi bullion makes its more racy though.

1 Like

Surely your wife and her brother’s have the same parents unless she was adopted and is the Cinderella in this story?

2 Likes

Ha Ha I missed wifes as well, my brother in laws parents.

Paps gaff is all quiet now, countdown is on for Sunday.

download%20(6)

2 Likes

Good luck everyone

2 Likes

The ticket team is up and running. I think we have four or five separate paths to the site.

6 of us trying across UK and here. Couldn’t get any VPN’s running, but only time recently I ever got through was from here so hey ho.
Not expecting any joy, but we have to try

I’ve got my personal computer VPNed, am logged into work computer on laptop. The missus is trying on the house network and phone. The kids and their boyfs are trying with their phones.

1 Like

Has anyone woken Lord Bazzington up?

GB the idea is to knock out as many competitors as possible NOT give them help!
Nothing yet Booo!

I’m up and the tory capitalists middle aged ticket taker hippies cunts are fucking up again for the people, they claim they’re the people, just cunts.

No luck yet then?